Irish Examiner: "Suzanne Harrington - It's a blow when heroes like Morrissey and John Lydon turn out to be idiots" (October 5, 2020)

Look up the interview by price for my organ (use your imagination)
I’m not posting it cos he’s not worth it.
So no evidence for the claim you posted, viz. he'd been banned for the BBC for what he said.

Why make stuff up?

Actually, know what, you f***wits are ten a penny. Assert something as truth, then when challenged to produce evidence - nothing. You're going on block. Bye.

Or one of their anti-heroes? The reverse of hero worship is just as perverse.

There's also a lot of this going on:

20201006_174106.jpg

A drag queen I know got banned from venues for trying to defend Shania Twain (who was getting slagged for supporting Trump) & for singing at that freedom of speech rally that Tommy Any Old Iron Robinson attended 500 million years ago (2018).

We must save society from musical theatre.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also a lot of this going on:

View attachment 59802

A drag queen I know got banned from venues for trying to defend Shania Twain who was getting slagged for supporting Trump & for singing at that freedom of speech rally that Tommy Any Old Iron Robinson attended 500 million years ago (2018).

That don't impress me much!

So no evidence for the claim you posted, viz. he'd been banned for the BBC for what he said.

Why make stuff up?

Actually, know what, you f***wits are ten a penny. Assert something as truth, then when challenged to produce evidence - nothing. You're going on block. Bye.
September 25 2015
Incorrigible tv.

Why make stuff up?

I pity those young care assistants looking after you in a Care Home in a few years time. Stop being bitter Skinny. Forgive your disappointments. Hugs x

Lydon banned on the BBC in 1978; for exposing Jimmy Savile.
That’s not too shabby

Former Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon has spoken out about being banned from the BBC for comments he made about Jimmy Savile in 1978. Lydon, better known as Johnny Rotten from his days as lead singer of controversial punk band the Sex Pistols, was talking to Piers Morgan in an interview to be broadcast tonight. The singer was asked about the former TV host and said Savile was: ‘into all sorts of seediness. We all know about it but we’re not allowed to talk about it’. ‘I did my bit, I said what I had to (but they didn’t air that). I found myself banned from BBC radio for quite a while, for my contentious behaviour. They wouldn’t state this directly, there’d be other excuses,’ Lydon added.

Not conclusive that the BBC banned him; it's Lydon's view more than anything else...& naturally the BBC wouldn't admit it outright at all anyway, would they?

Also, Guardian rag article from 2015: John Lydon says he was 'banned from BBC' over Jimmy Savile comments

So against my better judgement this is the video.
I can’t abide MSM of which pm is one
However I have been called an f....wit and 10 a penny
Geeeez what a frightful way to treat someone who is new to this forum
Threatened with being blocked.
John clearly stated he Was banned by the BBC for “other reasons”
But it’s not rocket science to know the truth behind that.

Former Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon has spoken out about being banned from the BBC for comments he made about Jimmy Savile in 1978. Lydon, better known as Johnny Rotten from his days as lead singer of controversial punk band the Sex Pistols, was talking to Piers Morgan in an interview to be broadcast tonight. The singer was asked about the former TV host and said Savile was: ‘into all sorts of seediness. We all know about it but we’re not allowed to talk about it’. ‘I did my bit, I said what I had to (but they didn’t air that). I found myself banned from BBC radio for quite a while, for my contentious behaviour. They wouldn’t state this directly, there’d be other excuses,’ Lydon added.

Not conclusive that the BBC banned him; it's Lydon's view more than anything else...& naturally the BBC wouldn't say it outright at all anyway, would they?

Guardian rag article from 2015: John Lydon says he was 'banned from BBC' over Jimmy Savile comments

It's never really a ban in broadcasting- it's someone saying no when you mention them, usually because they're unpredictable & the audience reaction to them is volatile.

It's never really a ban in broadcasting - it's someone saying no when you mention them, usually because they're unpredictable & the audience reaction to them is volatile.
No I understand fully, but the point is it was only Lydon's view that he was banned by the BBC, when the unfortunate poster made the mistake of posting something which wasn't actually fact, it was more an assertion.

So against my better judgement this is the video.
I can’t abide MSM of which pm is one
However I have been called an f....wit and 10 a penny
Geeeez what a frightful way to treat someone who is new to this forum
Threatened with being blocked.
John clearly stated he Was banned by the BBC for “other reasons”
But it’s not rocket science to know the truth behind that.
Skinny has done you a favour, block him he's a tit

No I understand fully, but the point is it was only Lydon's view that he was banned by the BBC, when the unfortunate poster made the mistake of posting something which wasn't actually fact, it was more an assertion.

Ah!! I didn't see what you were replying to!

That's what USA has done to him. Pure American diet!!

hahaha, these leftists people are so predictable.

Why make stuff up?

🤒

are you partaking of liquor.🍄?

Same boring blather we've heard people from mediocrities like this Suzanne Harrington person a million times before: Overgrown fangirls and fanboys mad that their former teen crush idols continue to think for themselves rather than following the PC mob to win kudos from the mainstream.

Johnny Rotten wearing a MAGA t-shirt in today's cultural and political climate is more punk than anything these disaffected ex-fans have ever done in their boring, bourgeois PC lives.

Always nice to read pieces of people who didn't do anything important in life but just have a very important opinion on famous people who they don't know, but who are bad. Mkay. I hope she feels really good about herself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom