Irish Examiner: "Suzanne Harrington - It's a blow when heroes like Morrissey and John Lydon turn out to be idiots" (October 5, 2020)

Same boring blather we've heard people from mediocrities like this Suzanne Harrington person a million times before: Overgrown fangirls and fanboys mad that their former teen crush idols continue to think for themselves rather than following the PC mob to win kudos from the mainstream.

Johnny Rotten wearing a MAGA t-shirt in today's cultural and political climate is more punk than anything these disaffected ex-fans have ever done in their boring, bourgeois PC lives.
She can’t know (dare to even explore it) her own mind or moral compass in today’s world. It’s a case of follow the lead (Edioter) plus her media studies at Uni also programmed her. And more importantly the rent/mortgage needs paying. Poor Suzzzzzan.

Just checked her hair colour. Yep. Now I know her politics and opinions and what she likes to eat. And loads more. She’ll be married in 3 years to a bearded simp/wimp and journalism will be better for it. :ROFLMAO:

Crikey, looked at her photo again. All credit for growing old, old, without resorting to Botox.

So against my better judgement this is the video.
I can’t abide MSM of which pm is one
However I have been called an f....wit and 10 a penny
Geeeez what a frightful way to treat someone who is new to this forum
Threatened with being blocked.
John clearly stated he Was banned by the BBC for “other reasons”
But it’s not rocket science to know the truth behind that.
The one who blocked you was extended generosity by many Morrissey fans for years. Once he cottoned on, that he was being endured rather than enjoyed, he used his platform as a soap box from which to spew his bile.

Contorted in mind and body, he is now a kind of leper struggling to forge some kind of identity from the mess. Blocking people allows him to recover some feeling of significance. We allow him this indulgence, for we are still kind.

But we can now also openly giggle at his ‘contributions’ because there is obviously no harm to be done by it. And I hope you agree he’s provided for a couple of good laughs today.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one who blocked you was extended generosity by many Morrissey fans for years. Once he cottoned on, that he was being endured rather than enjoyed, he used his platform as a soap box from which to spew his bile.

Contorted in mind and body, he is now a kind of leper struggling to forge some kind of identity from the mess. Blocking people allows him to recover some feeling of significance. We allow him this indulgence, for we are still kind.

But we can now also openly giggle at his ‘contributions’ because there is obviously no harm to be done by it. And hope you agree he’s provided for a couple of good laughs today.
Thank you for the post
Yes it’s sorted, I’m not really that bothered, I just hate MSM they are fraudsters and scare mongers and I was initially loathe to post the video of price my organ he is one of the worst perpetrators of biased journalism.
There is no harm done and it’s good you stating about being kind.
I would always rather give the benefit of doubt but in this case I doubt the benefit.
It makes the intolerant worse when they are tolerated.
Anyway it was just my opinion I am unscathed.
A couple of members did prove to be most honourable and came to my defence which was very welcome.
Thanks again.

But we can now also openly giggle at his ‘contributions’ because there is obviously no harm to be done by it. And hope you agree he’s provided for a couple of good laughs today.
Correct answer

Just wondering if my earlier 2 posts will make it, or have they been intercepted by 2 toxic clowns who logged in then logged out sharpish? Are they actually moderators on this place or being protected? Interesting...yet somehow worrisome :confused:

Just wondering if my earlier 2 posts will make it, or have they been intercepted by 2 toxic clowns who logged in then logged out sharpish? Are they actually moderators on this place or being protected? Interesting...yet somehow worrisome :confused:
Yes I can see how that might be worrisome to all ppl on here. Did your other posts get thru? Can't see them.

Probably not make it, I've had a few that just didn't get through if they criticise a certain person while that person can just do/say wtf it wants, so suspect some censoring going on by someone, somewhere, with a big nose, who knows.

So no evidence for the claim you posted, viz. he'd been banned for the BBC for what he said.

Why make stuff up?

Actually, know what, you f***wits are ten a penny. Assert something as truth, then when challenged to produce evidence - nothing. You're going on block. Bye.
Your total lack of self-awareness is both staggering and troubling.

I reckon the point is the two Americans, one by birth (California Son) and the other a naturalized American citizen (John Lydon) are really not part of your delusional anti American terrorist wet dreams and gloomy dreary rainy depression days. They are both surfers and love being out in the sun on the beach getting suntans and eating tacos, but the California Son had Lydon booted out of Malibu and Lydon now lives in Venice Beach. Reckon I have heard from the proper authority bobby draft wacker tit c*** twat that the California Son had Lydon booted out of Malibu because Lydon was buying all the blueberry muffins at the Calabasas Costco before the California Son or Senior P.A. Day-Day could get there inn nnnn nnn nnnn nnnn nnnnnnnnn n n it.

Facts. Thank you again for being the voice of truth on this wretched page.

After he loses the election, it’s open season on all racist cucks and c***s like you.
proxy-image

Elvis was the 50's, The Beatles were the 60's and Sex Pistols were the 70's in terms of influence on popular culture. That can't be erased or cancelled.

He told the Daily Mail: “He can lie all day long, but if he puts money in people’s pockets, which he does, and unemployment rates drop and everybody is benefiting from the alleged rich-only taxes, he really is making the country a bit better.”

The British singer added: “I don’t care how many scandals he’s involved with.”

So he's taking a pragmatic approach to it, definitely isn't part of the Trump cult who can never hear a word against the President. I don't believe Trump has actually helped the economy at all and it is disappointing that his character doesn't matter to Lydon but I doubt he is going to influence very many people to vote his way.
Honestly I'd rather have him speak out against Trump but it's not going to affect the way I enjoy his music.

🤒

FC, do you think smoking weed and acid at 15 yrs old shows good character.:crazy:?

I'm wondering why The Sex Pistols didn't offend Suzanne... they used Nazi imagery & one of them stabbed his girlfriend to death.

Moz likes how repulsive & aggressive they were - what would Suz see in it???

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom