Irvine, CA - Bren Events Center (Nov. 9, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Ganglord / Jack The Ripper / Alma Matters / How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / One Of Our Own / The Bullfighter Dies / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat Is Murder / Because Of My Poor Education / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Suedehead / What She Said // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Posted by an anonymous person: Backdrop with Edna St. Vincent Millay

39357_irvine_nov9.jpg
  • TTY: Morrissey's Shirt ... - Irvine (Nov. 9) photo by SER - Nov. 13, 2016

Last edited:
Yeah it can be frustrating but it's also designed so areas and the people that occupy them can't be ignored totally. It's got it's pluses and to an extent tries to force people to come together as much as it can. Our country's very polarized right now so it's stretching it at the moment
Yes but the gerrymandered districts within those states have been blown all out of proportion by the republicans. Clinton's vote count is now 1.8 million more than Trump. If 1.8 million votes don't count then there is something seriously wrong with the American system. Voting means counting.

Last edited:
Yeah that American electoral college system is ridiculous. A situation where the person who gets the most votes doesn't become the winner? Ridiculous.

i'm sorry, but I don't understand your comment in reply to the post #73 and the ones I made before it.

How many shirt tosses? A friend told me someone was selling bits of shirt outside before the encore. Thanks!

Yes but the gerrymandered districts within those states have been blown all out of proportion by the republicans. Clinton's vote count is now 1.8 million more than Trump. If 1.8 million votes don't count then there is something seriously wrong with the American system. Voting means counting.

Sorry for the super long past reply but I only just saw your post. I completely agree about the gerrymandering of districts. It's the worst I've ever seen but I'm not sure a straight popular vote is ideal either. I would for sure like to see the number of electoral votes states give be more in line with the popular vote result

Sorry for the super long past reply but I only just saw your post. I completely agree about the gerrymandering of districts. It's the worst I've ever seen but I'm not sure a straight popular vote is ideal either. I would for sure like to see the number of electoral votes states give be more in line with the popular vote result
Yes that would be much better.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom