Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater (Oct. 5, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Home Is A Question Mark / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Matt:
mwbattery~1570327779~2148387658378852008_273736212[1].jpg

Mando:
82788e23655a910316fcaae05a64435e[1].jpg

20191006_021255[1].jpg

Good 'Lay':
FB_IMG_1570344177051.jpg

(Jessica R.)

I went to the show. Morrissey sounded great but the crowd were not lively at all. Setlist is incorrect though he definitely did not play Speedway.

I went to the show. Morrissey sounded great but the crowd were not lively at all. Setlist is incorrect though he definitely did not play Speedway.

Thanks, setlist updated - "Speedway" was removed from setlist.fm.

OMG. Irvine is the worst. I saw him the last time he was there and I had never seen such a lame crowd. One guy was looking down the whole token watching a basketball game. You could tell hewasn’t feeling it all.

lotsa horsepower drivin the show...moz at his best.

by nick colucci on yt

I really enjoyed the show! I was seated in one of the boxes and where I was, the crowd was wonderful. Moz had the Jumbotrons turned on which made for a much more pleasant view.
He was in a chatty enough mood. One of the best moments for me was when after “Chain Gang” he said “That song was written by one of my very best friends in the whole entire universe and I love her very very much; I do, I really do!” ❤️
Highlights for me were: “The More You Ignore Me...”; “Home is a Question Mark”; and “Seasick.” All the songs sounded lovely and powerful. Nice venue and polite staff. Great evening!

close-up sunday shirt-rip and handshakes, folks

:horny:
lovely combination of yellow t., olive pants and rosé-colored jacket! :love: who else could wear that?

Looks like it was a great success, place rocking!
Well done Irvine; well done Moz!! :thumb:

close-up sunday shirt-rip and handshakes, folks

:horny:
lovely combination of yellow t., olive pants and rosé-colored jacket! :love: who else could wear that?

A blind person?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom