Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater (Oct. 5, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Home Is A Question Mark / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Reckon looks like The California Son just signed an endorsement deal with Frito-Lay. Reckon the old Cheez-it deal wasn't as good. Nike, Converse, and now Frito-Lay...good on ya California Son m8!

Highlight of the show is when The California Son talked shit about the foreigner Brittish person who had that little sign in Portland and then went into Hairdresser talking more shit about Lundin. Reckon it was John Maher holding the sign since Portland is his hometown. California Son tracks are top mental and Sunday was particularly good. Reckon venue was more crowded than Euros lining up for the McRib release at their local McDonalds.

Down to San Diego. Follow the Expeditions c*** tit chipper curry inn n nnnnn nnn n it!!! That's right the Mercedes C Class has been retired.

Last edited:
We had a Great Time last night with My Husband & Best Friends. We enjoyed the Setlist.
Interpol was Rad. Always Wonderful to see Morrissey, he Never disappoints.
Viva Morrissey!

xoxo
Mozluv

Attachments

• A7FB66D2-15BC-4A2A-BD07-3EFB8ECDF619.jpeg
    A7FB66D2-15BC-4A2A-BD07-3EFB8ECDF619.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 0
OMG. Irvine is the worst. I saw him the last time he was there and I had never seen such a lame crowd. One guy was looking down the whole token watching a basketball game. You could tell hewasn’t feeling it all.
OMG. Irvine is the worst. I saw him the last time he was there and I had never seen such a lame crowd. One guy was looking down the whole token watching a basketball game. You could tell hewasn’t feeling it all.
I see this at many shows in general. I don’t understand why people come to shows and spend the money if you don’t want to sit and watch. Why get up 50 times and leave your seat during the show? Anyway, he was great. I was in the orchestra section though. I could see the screen better than I could see him. I wish I was closer. I still showed enthusiasm though. I mean, Morrissey was in the house

I see this at many shows in general. I don’t understand why people come to shows and spend the money if you don’t want to sit and watch. Why get up 50 times and leave your seat during the show? Anyway, he was great. I was in the orchestra section though. I could see the screen better than I could see him. I wish I was closer. I still showed enthusiasm though. I mean, Morrissey was in the house

could be they are not a fan but the person they went with are. Also it could be they accidentally purchased non-refundable tickets thinking they had purchased tickets to see Van Morrison.

could be they are not a fan but the person they went with are. Also it could be they accidentally purchased non-refundable tickets thinking they had purchased tickets to see Van Morrison.

GUYS ATTENTION PLEASE!!! THERE’S A NEW SKINNY HERE!

Last edited:
not Skinny shit brick, I don’t come around often but when I do I make it memorable for f*** twats like you not to forget.

Yes, definitely. Be sure; we’re gonna remember you and your broken heart. :praying: But one thing as well; we don’t care about you and your opinions :(

GUYS ATTENTION PLEASE!!! THERE’S A NEW SKINNY HERE!

Oh look another tosser has crawled to of the woodwork. Why do all you mongs who have just joined in the last 3 months think that anyone with a negative opinion is Skinny with a different name? Skinny will still be here long after you have all got bored and disappeared back up your own arseholes.

Oh look another tosser has crawled to of the woodwork. Why do all you mongs who have just joined in the last 3 months think that anyone with a negative opinion is Skinny with a different name? Skinny will still be here long after you have all got bored and disappeared back up your own arseholes.

You have a crush on him, there can be no other explanation. :) And another thing; do I have to show you respect because you’re a member since bc 200? I think this is your biggest success because you keep saying that.

Last edited:
Just curious During the pre show video clips, does anyone know the video that looked circa 1970. It was a guy walking around the street with woman in short shorts? The chorus was something like lapiditty or some cutesy nonsense word

Is it just me or is he looking more and more like Freddy Starr.

been on this site for years cum hole Melu. Surface these dickwads cum and go so blinded by they’re Morrissey devotion.

Just curious During the pre show video clips, does anyone know the video that looked circa 1970. It was a guy walking around the street with woman in short shorts? The chorus was something like lapiditty or some cutesy nonsense word

Thanks to FWD

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom