Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Johnny need not worry: those new anti-demonstration and gathering laws will be imposed in no time. Nice work lefties!

I object to that. 🧐

But also, that tweet...

30ca6e71a7406fa3a463bb8ba56c01f2.gif

I object to that. 🧐

But also, that tweet...

View attachment 71488
I have to say, politicians have an excellent eye for Bath’s best boozers. Several years ago, Farage was kicked out of The Bell. Last week, Starmer and his crew were kicked out of The Raven. Frankly, Starmer would’ve had his back slapped in The Bell, and Farage would never have to buy a pint in The Raven. Who on Earth advises these people?

I have to say, politicians have an excellent eye for Bath’s best boozers. Several years ago, Farage was kicked out of The Bell. Last week, Starmer and his crew were kicked out of The Raven. Frankly, Starmer would’ve had his back slapped in The Bell, and Farage would never have to buy a pint in The Raven. Who on Earth advises these people?

Politicians & the public - it's like trying to herd cats.

Neither incident was that bad.

Keir was polite & couldn't get a word in edgewise. The dream!

Nige got on telly again, which appears to be his driving force.

More seriously bread & butter grassroots activism has been catastrophically abandoned since the 90s.

It can't all be glamorous big ticket issues & you need to really know your community.

Come on. Don’t tease.
I mean, you’re always present to “Well, actually...” anything you view askew, so I’m just curious why it never seems to bother you when terms like “anti-white Jewish psyop” and “white genocide” are thrown around. Do your kids know that dad spends his days cozying up to nazis online?

I mean, you’re always present to “Well, actually...” anything you view askew, so I’m just curious why it never seems to bother you when terms like “anti-white Jewish psyop” and “white genocide” are thrown around. Do your kids know that dad spends his days cozying up to nazis online?
Are you upset that you can’t control the contributions to this site?

Not at all, I’m simply asking you as a “Marxist” why you never seem to take umbrage with these terms yet go to great lengths to nitpick and denigrate nearly everything else.
OK, that’s the first straight forward question you’ve asked. I’m interested in class politics; it transcends left and right, and it is over and above the issue of race, for me personally.

Politicians & the public - it's like trying to herd cats.

Neither incident was that bad.

Keir was polite & couldn't get a word in edgewise. The dream!

He (Farage) also ended up in The Volunteers Arms: the gay right-wing pub. No one mentioned this as it fitted in no narrative at all.

How convenient.
And you? The obvious benefits of complicity with the hegemony aside, does any ideology or religious text guide you? I know you hold assimilation in high regard, nevertheless when you’re not watching the telly, to receive information, you might reach for a book? Even you can’t be entirely passive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom