Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

@ToTheLifeboats: This doctor trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho.

Listen to what his lab testing is showing:
Shared via TweetCaster

A comparison of protection from vaccines and protection from natural immunity...

My approach to my health and body is highly individualized, because the state doesn't care if I live or die, neither do the advocates of vaccinations, nor do my doctors.

It has been a week since the federal elections, and so far it has been the quietest and most peaceful week for a long time with regard to the corona situation. It seems as if the media and politics are trying to readjust to the new situation. I hope it is not just a silence before the storm, and the new government is already plotting schemes for vaccine mandates on a large scale in their effort to carry off the waste of the previous government. But probably they want to do just that and fulfill these contracts with big pharma companies no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Cell tests are available for approximately 160 euros at the moment. Everyone can order them online and do the test at home.

If you are afraid of a covid infection and the effects of the vaccinations as well, it is a good way to assess your current risk of getting infected.

These tests are not advertised or recommended by the government or doctors, because they don't want people to be at ease, and they don't want people to know if they have already had an infection, because this knowledge would lower the willingness of getting vaccinated even more.

I wonder if or when big pharma will make sure that these private laboratories that analyze the blood samples have to shut down or are replaced by laboratories funded by big pharma.

Kids have to get all kinds of vaccines for schools already and have for many years. Now that it’s fda approved it joins the lists just like the others

Kids have to get all kinds of vaccines for schools already and have for many years. Now that it’s fda approved it joins the lists just like the others
When it comes to mandated vaccinations for kids, the US states seem to be pretty strict then. Makes one wonder why.

@LozzaFox: Please take a moment out of your day to watch this extremely important public service video.

Shared via TweetCaster

When it comes to mandated vaccinations for kids, the US states seem to be pretty strict then. Makes one wonder why.

It cut down on crippling diseases some of which are harmful to infants whom can’t be vaccinated and are at risk when kids are gathered by hundreds at schools and bound to get sick. Populations are different and this worked here to cut down those risks once upon a time. A common conversation these days is that maybe vaccines worked to well making people to confident in there natural immunity especially considering how before the pandemic most people don’t even know that they had them or ever think about them

It cut down on crippling diseases some of which are harmful to infants whom can’t be vaccinated and are at risk when kids are gathered by hundreds at schools and bound to get sick. Populations are different and this worked here to cut down those risks once upon a time. A common conversation these days is that maybe vaccines worked to well making people to confident in there natural immunity especially considering how before the pandemic most people don’t even know that they had them or ever think about them
I NEVER got any of my flu shots. no particular reason except that i dont like getting needles and im not really bothered about getting the flu if i do happen to. and guess what? i never get the flu. EVER. so yeah, im pretty confident in my natural immunity.

So, maybe you can tell me if it is just a self-righteous European prejudice or actually true that the majority of US Americans is suffering from one or the other risk factors like diabetes, obesity, heart disease, etc, that hamper the work of their immune systems and would turn lethal in case of a viral infection like covid? According to this cook, what's his name, yes, Jamie Oliver, the current generation of kids and teenagers in the US for the first time in American history won't have a longer life expectancy than their parents, but actually a shorter one, due to a very unhealthy life style. As I said, not sure, if it is true, but of course, it would explain the strict measures of the state. I also remembered that, according to Michael Moore, many Americans do not have health insurance, which would make things in case of an infection even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LozzaFox: Please take a moment out of your day to watch this extremely important public service video.

Shared via TweetCaster

I like it but I doubt that the ones profiting from the vaccination mandates are as stupid as the guy in the video. They are actually pretty cunning. The ones, who refuse to be jabbed, are definetely not all as young, healthy and sporty as the other guy, and should worry more. But thanks for the laugh.

@DarrenPlymouth: "Good luck, you're gonna need it!"

Exactly this 👇

Shared via TweetCaster

@howdidwenotsee: "It is obvious to us that another holocaust of greater magnitude is taking place before our eyes. The majority of the world’s populace do not yet realize what is happening, for magnitude of an organized crime such as this is beyond their scope of experience." Holocaust Survivors.
Shared via TweetCaster

@SikhForTruth: “We have seen the biggest shift of control to government over ordinary citizens lives than has taken place in peacetime. Vaccine passports are one of those changes that would lock in that shift in power forever. That is something we must resist.” - @SirGrahamBrady
Shared via TweetCaster

Geez this guy is brave.

@waldron_pj: American doctor being ejected from place of work for not taking the jibby jabby medical apartheid
Shared via TweetCaster

Back
Top Bottom