Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

1583966089999.png

And why are you bothering me again? You never win. The position you're in, due entirely to your own stupidity, is one no one would envy. You should be embarrassed coming on here trashing your sister for not wanting to store your junk indefinitely, while she is also trying to raise her kids, or discussing your plans to cheat someone out of being paid by locking your credit card. I mean, you're not exactly one of the elite.
Read my book. It will answer all your questions.

Have you never Bought a book before? That's not how it works. You pay first, bucko.
Normally with downloads I get to get to read a sample first, or if in a bookstore can browse the first few pages before I plunk my cash down. I expect to be able to do the same in this transaction.

Kim Jong-un 'Flees Pyongyang over Coronavirus'
March 11, 2020 13:29

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un appears to have fled Pyongyang for fear of the coronavirus epidemic there.
"Intelligence analysis suggests that Kim Jong-un has been away from Pyongyang for a considerable time," a government source here said on Tuesday. "This appears to be connected with the coronavirus outbreak."
2020031102044_0.jpg
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (right) smiles as he watches a firing drill in Sondok, South Hamgyong Province on Monday, in this photo from the [North] Korean Central Television on Tuesday. /Yonhap
Kim is reportedly staying in Wonsan, Kangwon Province, where he last made a public appearance during military drills, a Unification Ministry spokesman said.
He oversaw the test-firing of super-large multiple rocket launchers in Wonsan on March 2 and in Sondok, South Hamgyong Province, around 60 km from Wonsan on Monday.
Kim has his favorite dacha in Wonsan.

Normally with downloads I get to get to read a sample first, or if in a bookstore can browse the first few pages before I plunk my cash down. I expect to be able to do the same in this transaction.
You can read the prologue. It's about neil. Even though the book isnt about neil exactly, I decided to start and end it with him so that way when I give him the first copy I can say "it starts and ends with you. Literally." :straightface:

Already you know it's gonna be good...

Back
Top Bottom