Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Thing is we don't have the moat anymore, the Channel Tunnel ended that defence.
Use the tunnel to ship all the subspecies back then concrete it in. Problem solved. No more viral warfare from unhygienic countries. No more scumbags waltzing in to shoot/stab/bomb us.

Prevention is better than a cure.

Last edited:
Use the tunnel to ship all the subspecies back then concrete it in. Problem solved. No more viral warfare from unhygienic countries. No more scumbags waltzing in to shoot/stab/bomb us.
I've never been in favour of tunnel, UK's not an island anymore and when something negative is coming from Europe ( smuggling, illegal immigrants, virus etc etc) it's a direct 'land' link we could do without.

I've never been in favour of tunnel, UK's not an island anymore and when something negative is coming from Europe ( smuggling, illegal immigrants, virus etc etc) it's a direct 'land' link we could do without.

Ffs! I can't even laugh at that dumb f***ing comment.

You do know that ferries and boats are a thing, right?

Ffs! I can't even laugh at that dumb f***ing comment.

You do know that ferries and boats are a thing, right?
And planes too don't you know! The point I was making is that before the tunnel existed the UK was an island, now it ISN'T and it's another route for negative 'things' including the virus to get into the UK, in other words it's easier. No need to be cheeky by the way.

You can read the prologue. It's about neil. Even though the book isnt about neil exactly, I decided to start and end it with him so that way when I give him the first copy I can say "it starts and ends with you. Literally." :straightface:

Already you know it's gonna be good...
I'm in.

Why the f*** would anyone wait for Boris and his pair of boffins before they act for themselves?

Apple are closing all of their stores outside of China.

Nobody is telling them to.

They did it anyway.

All sport is postponed.

Nobody told them to do it.

They did it anyway.

So why the hell are people waiting on government before they think for themselves?

This article written by teachers in New York https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/opinion/contributors/close-new-york-schoos.html
is going to force the governments hand. It shouldn't've been written. The schools should've been closed already. Especially as the mayor of New York has cancelled public gatherings of more than 500 people.

So why wait for Boris?

The only reason the UK government haven't closed schools already is because of the economic impact. Parents will have to take time off work to look after their children.

That's it.

The only reason.

Look after your own family.

Back
Top Bottom