Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Aaaaarrrgggg
Public information films from the 1970s......
They kept our generation safe...
That’s why we’re still alive and posting on here.....
There were some very scary ones mind.....Remember this one...
“Andy the fire”
Where the young lad decides to light the open fire without parental guidance?
Andy...... “I’m going to light the fire”
Sister...... Do you think you should!!
ANDY THE FIRE......,,,,

And then the most infamous public safety film of all time.....

“Ere there’s some fink in the water”
Fools, as Donald plesence says as he takes on the role of death...

It still and always has done gave me nightmares that advert......
no doubt it shall be around me at some point.......tonight 😩😩😩

I saw a lot of them at the bfi. They're part of the folk horror genre!

Yes you’re right there. I was just focused on this particular virus which seems to sometimes be choosy in who’s life it takes. Some people at one hundred years of age survive it, so someone much younger I would think must of had health issues if they couldn’t survive it. What do you make of that?

That's the same with all illness though - an old person could recover from cancer & a child die... it's how bad their case is, how well treatment went. You've got more chance when you're healthy, but it doesn't mean it can't happen.

It's the kids I feel sorry for. I saw on my local news that a whole children's ward has now been put to use for covid sufferers. I've heard of this happening elsewhere too. The ward was for children with serious conditions. Also, having to be social distanced during a time of your life when you're learning how to function as a person, is worrying. One year of lockdown might as well be 5 years for a kid of 6 or 7, for all the psychological damage it will do. They're also living in an unnaturally germ free environment at a time when they should be building immunity to illness for the rest of their lives. I fear we're going to see them suffer more severely from everyday viruses that you'd expect them to shake off, in the future, because they've not built up immunity. They're losing out on their education and there will be resentment that they feel they may have been set back in their careers because of a sacrifice they made for their elders for an illness that doesn't seem to be serious for very young children.

Last edited by a moderator:
it has long term effects for sure, for many of us, this should be reason enough for it to be properly feared, you know, if the fact it murders old ppl aint enough for you....

it has long term effects for sure, for many of us, this should be reason enough for it to be properly feared, you know, if the fact it murders old ppl aint enough for you....
I know it’s evolving fast, but it hasn’t yet developed the capacity for intention that would afford it the ability to murder people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but that's because you're a f***ing idiot.
oh dear, you've gone and replied to me. i was hoping that wouldnt ever happened. after learning what a lying self aggrandizing creep and probably munter you are i decided that you were one of those whom i would try to steer clear of. so please dont do that again, mmkay.

oh dear, you've gone and replied to me. i was hoping that wouldnt ever happened. after learning what a lying self aggrandizing creep and probably munter you are i decided that you were one of those whom i would try to steer clear of. so please dont do that again, mmkay.
The only liars and self-aggrandizers on this forum are you and the other racist mouth-breathers who routinely pass off fantasy as fact to suit their pathetic little agendas. Try harder.

The only liars and self-aggrandizers on this forum are you and the other racist mouth-breathers who routinely pass off fantasy as fact to suit their pathetic little agendas. Try harder.
FFS BG Velcro doh:

dont you remember posting about being a super successful rock band and that the fat drunk chicks followed around the gas parties?:mad:
thats SUPER AGGRANDIZING BGVelcro
like you are the Lion King of suco punk rockers that nobody has heard of.🦁>>>🐝
known punk rockers have money to afford clothes they dont have to get dressed from
lost and found from a beer truck:blushing:

and how you slept with some dude in one bed as if you had invented the fountain pen.:crazy:

That's you with your story about your personal connection to Richard Ramirez.

Back
Top Bottom