Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Just asking. I only have questions and doubts about this topic. The only thing I can tell about it is that symptoms are not nice.

Symptoms of what, Corona or the vaccine? Side effects of the vaccine weren't too bad, a bit of lethargy and temperature in the afternoon the day after the jab but the day that I was absolutely fine.

Good luck.
Having had many vaccines over the past few decades, I don't seem to have suffered in anyway and, more importantly, have not contracted measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, coronavirus etc. So luck doesn't really enter into it, does it?

Having had many vaccines over the past few decades, I don't seem to have suffered in anyway and, more importantly, have not contracted measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, coronavirus etc. So luck doesn't really enter into it, does it?
🧐

they had vaccines for rubella and tetanus 67 yrs ago?:crazy:

Are you telling me or asking me?

I wasn’t in a rush to get it, but acquiesced because I’ve got European travel plans at the end of the summer. My wife and I actually had quite negative side effects, which I assume is because we both had the virus already.

Are you telling me or asking me?

many peeps who were perfectly healthy collapsed when jabbed :hammer:
some broke into chills and became bed ridden.:hammer:
however, those that dont exist like for example 'surface'
who has been 'jabbed' 50 times, are unaffected.:mad:
so if you are not really alive you have nothing to worry about
otherwise think twice:hammer:

Just asking. I only have questions and doubts about this topic. The only thing I can tell about it is that symptoms are not nice.

Symptoms of what, Corona or the vaccine? Side effects of the vaccine weren't too bad. I felt fine the day I had the jab, next day in the afternoon I felt lethargic and had a bit of a temperature, got up the following morning and I was fine again.

Symptoms of what, Corona or the vaccine? Side effects of the vaccine weren't too bad. I felt fine the day I had the jab, next day in the afternoon I felt lethargic and had a bit of a temperature, got up the following morning and I was fine again.
Symptoms of the virus. I never had the choice of being vaccinated. People who think others are anti-vaccine just for asking questions about covid vaccines are quite stupid or they have an agenda. It's like saying that some people are anti-food because they ask questions or have doubts about the quality of food. I'm saying that symptoms of covid are very unpleasant, when they don't kill you, and at the same time I have doubts about vaccines efectiveness and about which are the best or at least which are the less dangerous. All decisions are better whey they are taken by conviction, not by extorsion. People need to be convinced they are being treated like human beings, not like lab rats. Even if that is the case.

I wasn’t in a rush to get it, but acquiesced because I’ve got European travel plans at the end of the summer. My wife and I actually had quite negative side effects, which I assume is because we both had the virus already.
Some people were diagnosed with the virus a few days after being vaccinated. They were said it was because they already had the virus. But they didn't have symptoms before and they developed symptoms after that. Theoretically, the aim of vaccination is to avoid symptoms. A well known person in my country died a few days after being vaccinated. Where I live other people died after vaccination and nobody wants to talk about it. Everything is like a lottery of doom. Do I have the right to ask questions or am I cancelled because some topics are sacred like the official interpretation of the Bible during the middle ages?

Some people were diagnosed with the virus a few days after being vaccinated. They were said it was because they already had the virus. But they didn't have symptoms before and they developed symptoms after that. Theoretically, the aim of vaccination is to avoid symptoms. A well known person in my country died a few days after being vaccinated. Where I live other people died after vaccination and nobody wants to talk about it. Everything is like a lottery of doom. Do I have the right to ask questions or am I cancelled because some topics are sacred like the official interpretation of the Bible during the middle ages?

The biggest question is why are you asking your questions here?

The biggest question is why are you asking your questions here?
Not just here. But you never know where you can find an answer that makes sense to you. Not in WHO website for sure until now. Besides, this is a thread about the crown thing. And here you are allowed to make questions whithout being lynched until now, unlike WHO website, facebook, etc.

I read it yesterday. Some of the info presented was interesting but at the end of the day, it's Dominic Cummings so there's always the distinct possibility that he's playing everyone. I think his appearance before the select committee tomorrow will be a damp squib.

I turned out to be rather wrong with my prediction. If you have access to the live coverage of Cummings's evidence, it's well worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom