Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I turned out to be rather wrong with my prediction. If you have access to the live coverage of Cummings's evidence, it's well worth a look.

Same!
It's absolute bloody gold dust. :popcorn:

I'm not holding out much hope of it bringing the government down but at least they know they're getting a stinking write up in the history books. Small consolations.

Plus all the 'lockdown skeptic' grifters* are looking like prats & they're bealing about it.

*I mean the pundits who knowingly lied to build their platforms - not anyone with genuine beliefs or doubts.

🤒
'italy was getting liquored on the dole 3 weeks before us':swear
the twat is a scientist after the fact:blushing:
nobody reads propaganda books FFS
when you can get your propaganda for free from dorks like
this on some blog nobody reads:crazy:

While I understand her “point,” FDA approval is ultimately meaningless. They’re as corrupt and persuadable as any other federal agency. Either way, Candace Owens is a world class grifter and it’s a shame she didn’t vanish off the face of the earth when Trump’s presidency ended.

Last edited:
While I understand her “point,” FDA approval is ultimately meaningless. They’re as corrupt and persuadable as any other federal agency. Either way, Candace Owens is a world class grifter and it’s a shame she didn’t vanish off the face of the earth when Trump’s presidency ended.

And "Vax and Scratch"?

and yet she has 1000000 times your intellect

"Everyone who has been vaccinated is no longer a person but is now a genetically modified organism."

Thank you for that. I enjoyed googling Prof Dolores Cahill and reading all about her. For anyone who can't be bothered, she's a right-wing covidiot who even the Irish Freedom Party asked to resign as chair of the party because they couldn't stomach her covidiocy. She was also asked to resign from the position of vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative, and students at the university who employs her are none too impressed either.

Thank you for that. I enjoyed googling Prof Dolores Cahill and reading all about her. For anyone who can't be bothered, she's a right-wing covidiot who even the Irish Freedom Party asked to resign as chair of the party because they couldn't stomach her covidiocy. She was also asked to resign from the position of vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative, and students at the university who employs her are none too impressed either.

It's me who should be thanking you, for your voluntary participation in the worldwide clinical trials of this untested experimental vaccine. Your participation will assist people like me to make a more informed choice in five or six years time.

It's me who should be thanking you, for your voluntary participation in the worldwide clinical trials of this untested experimental vaccine. Your participation will assist people like me to make a more informed choice in five or six years time.

'Informed'!! Oh you do make me laugh. 🤣

Good luck.

I don't need it, just like I didn't need it after all the other vaccines I've ever had. Good luck in becoming 'informed' though. As a first step, I'd recommend not watching any old bullshit Youtube videos that simply confirm your uninformed prejudices.

I don't need it, just like I didn't need it after all the other vaccines I've ever had. Good luck in becoming 'informed' though. As a first step, I'd recommend not watching any old bullshit Youtube videos that simply confirm your uninformed prejudices.

This isn't like any vaccine you, or anyone, has ever had.

This isn't like any vaccine you, or anyone, has ever had.

They work in a different way to traditional vaccines but immunologically speaking the end result is the same. The process of how it works is well understood and has been studied for decades and the coronavirus vaccine is far from being the first mRNA vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom