Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

This process of new variants development is like the killing final blow someone receives, when the person begins to lift the head in a hard fist fight, as we can see on action movies. This is evil, as if it were designed on purpose by psyco usurper demons. I'm not saying it was, but we shouldn't underestimate the evil that resides in some "human" minds. This will kill every single bit of pre-pandemics economy and economic freedom.
Year 2023 will find the survivors in a brand new world, just as the resetters announced. It's a fascist dream: a society designed from ground zero and technologically controlled, just the contrary of the principles of liberty and laissez-faire that were the foundations of capitalism. Those principles were the incentives for the rise of bourgeoisies and middle classes since human beings began to fight for their individual rights in Western societies.
Unless something happens, of course, and people really wake up. August 2021 is here.

I'm pretty sure that the vaccines and accompanying passports are the first step towards getting people onto the blockchain. After that it really is game over. They will have all your biometric data, they will see all your spending as cash is totally phased out and UBI is phased in. You will have to live in accordance to what the state wishes in order to receive your digital UBI, because of course it will come with contingencies and you will own nothing and be happy.

It's not a fascists' dream or a communist's dream, it's a totalitarian's dream.

I'm pretty sure that the vaccines and accompanying passports are the first step towards getting people onto the blockchain. After that it really is game over. They will have all your biometric data, they will see all your spending as cash is totally phased out and UBI is phased in. You will have to live in accordance to what the state wishes in order to receive your digital UBI, because of course it will come with contingencies and you will own nothing and be happy.

More masochistic oppression fantasies from the wet dream spank bank of the paranoid conservative. You actually want this to happen because the thrill of being right is actually worth more to you than your freedom.

More masochistic oppression fantasies from the wet dream spank bank of the paranoid conservative. You actually want this to happen because the thrill of being right is actually worth more to you than your freedom.
No I don't want it to be right. Why would I want it to be right? I suspect you're the type of person that sneered (I use that word because I know you like these types of words) when people said that Covid passports were going to become a thing. It's kinda laughable that you don't understand that with every right and liberty a govt (any govt, left or right, it doesn't matter) takes off you, they will never give back.

BTW you should really take a look into blockchain technology because it's coming in all forms, not just crypto and where it could go wrong.

Yes... their dream, our nightmare.

No I don't want it to be right. Why would I want it to be right? I suspect you're the type of person that sneered (I use that word because I know you like these types of words) when people said that Covid passports were going to become a thing. It's kinda laughable that you don't understand that with every right and liberty a govt (any govt, left or right, it doesn't matter) takes off you, they will never give back.

BTW you should really take a look into blockchain technology because it's coming in all forms, not just crypto and where it could go wrong.
It's not that I don't understand it, it's that I'm not scared of the doomsday scenario you're proposing when so much of this phenomena already exists. How much privacy do you think you actually have now? Do you throw a libertarian hissy fit every time you have to renew your driver's license or what?

It's not that I don't understand it, it's that I'm not scared of the doomsday scenario you're proposing when so much of this phenomena already exists. How much privacy do you think you actually have now? Do you throw a libertarian hissy fit every time you have to renew your driver's license or what?
You seem very comfortable giving more and more of your rights away to govt. Me, not so much. Considering buying a lifestyle block out in the country and getting off the grid.

Now that coughing is no longer a major symptom of corona, it has almost disappeared, how does the new virus variant actually spread?

Is it just by speaking, for example, with your mouth filled up to the brim with a massive viral load, so that whenever you open it an avalange of viruses is released into the open to cover other people from head to toe?

So how does the delta variant achieve its massive transmissability?

Headaches in the host can't be that effective.

just by eye contact !

wear shades.

:cool:

Apparently, not everyone is suffering. Incredibly, money lenders are getting by.

Pfizer isn't suffering.

Well don't worry if they can't scare them with Delta they've always Lambda up their sleeve :ROFLMAO:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/co...gerous-than-delta/DYS3HGZQQMQOOVYHIB6DSZR5FI/
A few days ago, I read that Biontech is now going to focus on a Malaria vaccine. Made me wonder why, now that they have this big thing rolling with the corona vaxx.
Surely, with climate change and all, there will be in increasing demand in Malaria protection in the coming years, but I think that the proven inability of the corona vaccines to provide herd immunity (i.e. not as much tax money will flow into corona vaxx purchases by the state in the future), might have been the driving force behind this decision.

I am still waiting for the first live-attenuated vaccine. And I am curious whether this old method of vaccination will actually provide herd immunity.

just by eye contact !

wear shades.

:cool:
I have decided to walk around in XXL oversized condoms for the rest of my life instead. That's the only method that will work.

And what about burkhas? I mean, we tend to laugh about that, but do we know what the original intention was to make women wear a burkha in certain areas of the world first of all? Health issues are usually more quickly forgotten by cultures than questions of honour and suppression.

At the moment, all I can say with regard to vaccination is ....

"... and I have never been shoorah!"

I have decided to walk around in XXL oversized condoms for the rest of my life instead. That's the only method that will work.

Yes ! but try to go non lubricated, thank me later.

As I mentioned in another thread, and maybe it’s just a rumor, but I did hear that in Las Vegas, Morrissey will be wearing a gold lamé hazmat suit to protect himself from the vermin, I mean, his fans.

That’s smart, and stylish!

:thumb:

And what about burkhas? I mean, we tend to laugh about that, but do we know what the original intention was to make women wear a burkha in certain areas of the world first of all? Health issues are usually more quickly forgotten by cultures than questions of honour and suppression.

interesting, never looked at it that way. But I have my doubts.

Back
Top Bottom