Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Talked to a former coworker a few days ago, who proudly and in an emphatically relieved manner told me that he and his family are all vaccinated now, "It's so great to go to the pub and restaurant again. And what about you? Are you vaccinated?" - "Of course I am. So, your daughter was vaccinated last week. She will have protection from severe illness till the end of the winter and spring season before the protection is going to wane." "Nobody knows that at the moment." "Wrong." - I then told him about the Israeli study which shows that the BionTech protection is waning after six months and with over 60-years-olds it's already down to 19%. He was getting really quiet while I was talking and I could feel some fear crawling into our space. I could tell that he was completely unaware of the fact that the vaccinations cannot protect you any longer than a flu shot can. The reason why this information is not doing the rounds in the media is next week's federal election. The current government want people to throw in the ballot with the happy hand of the good citizen who has a smile on his or her face. "I will get booster shots then, I don't mind. It's no problem for me." "Sorry to disappoint you, but of course you know that everybody (and this includes the vaccinated) will get infected this winter. The 7-day-incidence rate will crawl up exponentially to 800. Our health minister said so. In Israel, a vaccination world champion, the 7-day-incidence rate is already there." Silence. "You know of course that Alexander Kekulé said that we have to be afraid of a 'wave of infected vaccinated people who will rush through the population like STEALTH BOMBERS'. They already do."
We then changed the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I watched some videos taken at the Federal press briefing where the govt has to answer more or rather less critical questions. At the moment, I am mostly interested in health issues.

One question was about the percentage of breakthrough infections among positively tested people. The representative of the Health Ministry disappointingly couldn't give a clear answer but referred to the published figures of the RKI (Robert-Koch-Institute). I got really interested in that, because usually you don't hear anything about these numbers. I also learned that those tested PCR-positive in pharmacies are not asked about their vaccination status, which in times of public slander against unvaccinated people is probably not the worst idea.

So, next step, I checked the RKI's website, and it took me almost half an hour of opening and rummaging through pages of documents ....

rki2 - Kopie.png

.... eventually I ended up in a weekly report and had to read 17 pages of it before I came across this chart under the section "vaccination effectiveness":

rki1 - Kopie.png

Okay, what eventually leaped to my eyes after minutes of trying to find some orientation in this jungle of numbers and figures, was the number 42,8% of breakthrough vaccinations among symptomatic Covid-19 cases in the age group 60+. That's almost every second person.

Additionally, every fifth symptomatic case is a vaccinated person aged 18 -59.

Every fourth person (26%) who died from Covid in the past 3 weeks and was 60+ years old was vaccinated.

These numbers only include the symptomatic cases. Asymptomatic vaccinated people do not test any longer, and thus are not included in the statistics. They are the stealth bombers Mr Kekulé talked about, dropping their viruses upon the heads of innocent children, the sick and elderly, and everybody else passing by, vaccinated or not.
Of course, the number of unvaccinated people among the asymptomatic cases is much higher, because they have to test regularly.

Consequently, you cannot say that we witness a pandemic among the unvaccinated. That's a lie, nevertheless we hear it every day from either stupid, uninformed or consciously misinforming politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I watched some videos taken at the Federal press briefing where the govt has to answer more or rather less critical questions. At the moment, I am mostly interested in health issues.

One question was about the percentage of breakthrough infections among positively tested people. The representative of the Health Ministry disappointingly couldn't give a clear answer but referred to the published figures of the RKI (Robert-Koch-Institute). I got really interested in that, because usually you don't hear anything about these numbers. I also learned that those tested PCR-positive in pharmacies are not asked about their vaccination status, which in times of public slander against unvaccinated people is probably not the worst idea.

So, next step, I checked the RKI's website, and it took me almost half an hour of opening and rummaging through pages of documents ....

View attachment 76398

.... eventually I ended up in a weekly report and had to read 17 pages of it before I came across this chart under the section "vaccination effectiveness":

View attachment 76399

Okay, what eventually leaped to my eyes after minutes of trying to find some orientation in this jungle of numbers and figures, was the number 42,8% of breakthrough vaccinations among symptomatic Covid-19 cases in the age group 60+. That's almost every second person.

Additionally, every fifth symptomatic case is a vaccinated person aged 18 -59.

Every fourth person (26%) who died from Covid in the past 3 weeks and was 60+ years old was vaccinated.

These numbers only include the symptomatic cases. Asymptomatic vaccinated people do not test any longer, and thus are not included in the statistics. They are the stealth bombers Mr Kekulé talked about, dropping their viruses upon the heads of innocent children, the sick and elderly, and everybody else passing by, vaccinated or not.
Of course, the number of unvaccinated people among the asymptomatic cases is much higher, because they have to test regularly.

Consequently, you cannot say that we witness a pandemic among the unvaccinated. That's a lie, nevertheless we hear it every day from either stupid, uninformed or consciously misinforming politicians.
If you're asymptomatic youre not likely to spread the virus because your viral load is less. That's the same for vaccinated or unvaccinated people. In fact that's the reason they give for why vaccinated peeps are less likely to spread the virus, because with diminished symptoms their viral load would be diminished. One would think then that symptoms would act as some sort of alert to people telling them not to go out if they have them.

If you're asymptomatic youre not likely to spread the virus because your viral load is less. That's the same for vaccinated or unvaccinated people. In fact that's the reason they give for why vaccinated peeps are less likely to spread the virus, because with diminished symptoms their viral load would be diminished. One would think then that symptoms would act as some sort of alert to people telling them not to go out if they have them.
Is this really the case? I thought Delta had changed everything, being so highly transmissible, and an asymptomatic vaccinated person still can spread enough virus to make others sick.

Is this really the case? I thought Delta had changed everything, being so highly transmissible, and an asymptomatic vaccinated person still can spread enough virus to make others sick.
well i dont know about delta specifically, but from what ive read and the videos ive watched it seems that symptoms have a direct correlation to transmissability. i mean, if you dont have much of the virus in your throat or nose or whatever, how would you pass it on?? maybe i got that wrong, but that was my understanding of it.

and only recently on the news i heard them say that the reason vaccinated people are less likely to transmit the virus is because, as i said, their symptoms are diminished and thus so is their viral load. which made me think like, "okay, but that would be the case in asymptomatic people as well. and so an unvaccinated person having symptoms and thus a higher viral load could just like, i dont know, stay home when the symptoms present themselves, and therefore not spread the virus, as opposed to, like, having to get the vaccine"

well i dont know about delta specifically, but from what ive read and the videos ive watched it seems that symptoms have a direct correlation to transmissability. i mean, if you dont have much of the virus in your throat or nose or whatever, how would you pass it on?? maybe i got that wrong, but that was my understanding of it.

and only recently on the news i heard them say that the reason vaccinated people are less likely to transmit the virus is because, as i said, their symptoms are diminished and thus so is their viral load. which made me think like, "okay, but that would be the case in asymptomatic people as well. and so an unvaccinated person having symptoms and thus a higher viral load could just like, i dont know, stay home when the symptoms present themselves, and therefore not spread the virus, as opposed to, like, having to get the vaccine"
At the beginning of the pandemic, folks in the early pre-symptomatic phase of the disease, shortly after infection, were said to be the most contagious. The viral load diminished rapidly afterwards, when the first symptoms occured. Not sure, if this is still up-to-date.

Investigated for speaking the truth
Senator Scott Jensen investigated for SPEAKING TR…:

As expected frankly, the virus passport scheme formerly “abandoned” by our UK government (a whole three weeks ago) is, we learn today, very much back on the agenda—The Telegraph reports.

“The prospect of vaccine passports being used at indoor and outdoor venues in England this winter has been raised again by the Government.”

And guess what: the ‘new’ scheme is suspected to be more draconian and comprehensive than its predecessor (allegedly abandoned due to its draconian and discriminatory aspects) as it’s rumoured to include more types of venues and gatherings than the nightclubs and stadiums targeted by the ‘first’ version.

@clif_high: Johnson & Johnson: Children Don’t Need the ‘F*cking’ COVID Vaccine Because There Are ‘Unknown Repercussions Down the Road’…Want to ‘Punish’ Unvaccinated Adults & Turn Them Into ‘Second-Grade Citizens’ for Not Complying with Mandates

#ExposePharma
Shared via TweetCaster

A family and emergency physician in northeastern Ontario has been barred from issuing exemptions for COVID-19 vaccines, masking requirements and testing as he faces a disciplinary hearing before the province's medical regulator.

Back
Top Bottom