Is it actually there?

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
....the G-spot? Is it a myth or does it actually exist? I've heard so many different theories about it, so what do you all think?

You'll have to have a rummage around see if you can find it.

It's both. You can find it, but it's also a myth. There will always be a myth. If there wasn't a myth out there telling you you're still not getting enough pleasure in your life, you might stop buying things. Can't have that, can we.

It's both. You can find it, but it's also a myth. There will always be a myth. If there wasn't a myth out there telling you you're still not getting enough pleasure in your life, you might stop buying things. Can't have that, can we.

I laughed when I saw the first ad a few years ago for deodorant with moisturizers to ensure that your underarms were soft and supple - who on earth would care about the texture of their armpits? Would people really fall for this blatant campaign to make you want something you didn't know you needed? Now, of course, it has become generally accepted that if your armpits are not smooth and soft and perfect, you are an outcast. I had better go buy some of that fancy deodorant.

You'll have to have a rummage around see if you can find it.

No Billy, no......no, what's going on? This is not the right Billy. Where is my Billy? I expected my Billy to say something like that.

How much of it is a myth?

Must be something different here as this thread has not been merged with the others on the same topic...

hmmmm :confused:

cb
you know I hit play...

Re: Its all a bit hit and myth

NSFW so don't be a dumbass & blame me if you play it!

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HLrSEsdurbs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HLrSEsdurbs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:lbf: I wasn't expecting that. lol

Tags
g-spot
Back
Top Bottom