Is Morrissey a genius or a crank? - Independent.ie

Good Morning MOZ & Crew: 'Whatever happens we won't forget about you. Cheers all! Probably the best way to deal with the detractors is ignore them & realize they help to make you. Keeps a more peaceful state of mind. The Lou Reed cover of "Satellite of Love"? Beautifully done...Thanks. david&molly

No anti-Semitism today?

Good Morning MOZ & Crew: 'Whatever happens we won't forget about you. Cheers all! Probably the best way to deal with the detractors is ignore them & realize they help to make you. Keeps a more peaceful state of mind. The Lou Reed cover of "Satellite of Love"? Beautifully done...Thanks. david&molly

Will you ever stop embarrassing yourself with this constant simpering?

Eat n***** shit bitch & bark at the moon! Is that better?

Also, Amy's question seemed perfectly reasonable to me: I think you should deal with the substantive issue at hand. "Will you ever stop embarrassing yourself with this constant simpering?" If you think it likely, an indication of time-scale would be great! Thanks in advance.

I don't know the answer to this, but LaBrue still huffs socks.

Then the site is defunct, because you'd have to ban Morrissey, you mindless bitch. "Pakistanis throw off an oderous aroma" & zipperheads are subs, or something like that. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

You do realize that it has been claimed on the forum that Morrissey may very well have been banned in the past, yes?

Just some food for thought on your remarkably absurd statement.

Blahblahblahblahblah...

It's so stupid we totally freak out when a famous person says something racist, while half of the humanrace says something racist every half n hour.

Morrissey is only a human being, he makes stupid comments too. Instead of being so critical towards him, go and look how often you say something stupid.

~Jelly!

Then the site is defunct, because you'd have to ban Morrissey, you mindless bitch. "Pakistanis throw off an oderous aroma" & zipperheads are subs, or something like that. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Personally, I'd ban Morrissey, even if he weren't a racist ... mainly because he's a cock.

In any case, will you ever stop embarrassing yourself with this constant simpering?

Morrissey is only a human being, he makes stupid comments too. Instead of being so critical towards him, go and look how often you say something stupid

Criticising Morrissey is far too much fun. It really, really, annoys him too, so I think we should continue.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom