Is Morrissey Central down?

Seemingly not. Sorry to break it to you :lbf: I suppose it could have a cult following on pay-for services like Sky, but since I am skint I only watch the free stuff.
Actually, it is a pain in the ass to find online. I suppose I shouldn't be so American as to assume others would watch it. It's not as though I watch much of what the BBC offers me unless it's music related.

I've heard of Jepoardy. I knew it was a game show. I knew it was well known in the US. Beyond that I'd struggle.

I've heard of Jepoardy. I knew it was a game show. I knew it was well known in the US. Beyond that I'd struggle.
Alex Trebek is a low key hilarious man. He's Canadian by birth, and had a lot of fun last week when there was a fellow Canadian acing US history questions after the two American contestants couldn't answer. He throws very subtle political and social comments that just slay me. And the trivia is fun as well.

Something website-related that I noticed, but that I didn't feel warranted its own thread.

The official Morrissey Instagram account (which up until the posting of "James Dean is not Dead" I had presumed was run by Sam based on how shitty of an account it is) no longer lists morrisseyofficial.com (the BMG site for LIHS), but instead mercyforanimals.org.

Something website-related that I noticed, but that I didn't feel warranted its own thread.

The official Morrissey Instagram account (which up until the posting of "James Dean is not Dead" I had presumed was run by Sam based on how shitty of an account it is) no longer lists morrisseyofficial.com (the BMG site for LIHS), but instead mercyforanimals.org.
He's still listed on the BMG website. But then, so are the cancelled UK and European dates - so not massively up to date.

He's still listed on the BMG website. But then, so are the cancelled UK and European dates - so not massively up to date.

I didn't intend to imply that he wasn't still with BMG, mostly just addressing the point of how shitty the online marketing presence is.

Back
Top Bottom