Is the owner of the Twitter account @MorrisseysWorld Morrissey himself?

Naomi Ilsbroux

Hello everybody,

I think my question is clearly. I'd like to know what you think. Is it the real Morrissey, or is it just a parody? I don't understand it anymore...

N.

It's just some tedious, boring, humour starved, attention seeking, monotonous bore. The fact that it has "parody" posted all over itself is a poor testimony to its readers. What Morrissey must have thought about some of his own fans, when he felt forced to distance himself from this site, is beyond me? How on earth did people ever get taken in by this guff?

Most reasonable fans would gladly turn killer at the sight of some Tit waving a blue rose at a gig.

It's just some tedious, boring, humour starved, attention seeking, monotonous bore. The fact that it has "parody" posted all over itself is a poor testimony to its readers. What Morrissey must have thought about some of his own fans, when he felt forced to distance himself from this site, is beyond me? How on earth did people ever get taken in by this guff?

Most reasonable fans would gladly turn killer at the sight of some Tit waving a blue rose at a gig.

Care to explain why that thing annoys you so much?

If I may step in here - it is some wanker and his mates who hatched a plan to make a film about internet gullibility. Their subject - Morrissey fans. That is the sum total of it.

P.

I still find it unbelievable how some people kneel at that stupid parody , they really think
It's Morrissey, I mean seriously , how naive can you be? Not to say stupid.

If I may step in here - it is some wanker and his mates who hatched a plan to make a film about internet gullibility. Their subject - Morrissey fans. That is the sum total of it.

P.

And you got that super secret information from ...?

some of us actually enjoy having a laugh over at MW..where's the harm in that, life is boring enough

At gigs when I see them, a little bit of my faith in human spirit dies. Of course I would never actually kill anyone, or encourage anyone else to. That said, I don't want the people with the roses to know that.

At gigs when I see them, a little bit of my faith in human spirit dies. Of course I would never actually kill anyone, or encourage anyone else to. That said, I don't want the people with the roses to know that.

Ok you again explained how much you hate those people, but I still don't see an answer on the question WHY you hate them so much. They're Moz fans and they carry roses to his concerts. How dreadful of them.

P.

May I ask? You refer to MorrisseysWorld as a 'dickhead' and 'some wanker', yet you clearly found MorrisseysMum on twitter amusing and entertaining. You never spoke about MorrisseysMum disrespectfully that I could see from the MorrisseysMum thread. What is the difference? Is it because she is an elderly woman?

May I ask? You refer to MorrisseysWorld as a 'dickhead' and 'some wanker', yet you clearly found MorrisseysMum on twitter amusing and entertaining. You never spoke about MorrisseysMum disrespectfully that I could see from the MorrisseysMum thread. What is the difference? Is it because she is an elderly woman?

Shut it, you whey-faced ninny.

P.

'Kevin Marinan' is the current registered owner of solo-morrissey.co.uk and has been since 19 July 2011.

Can I ask if there are any thoughts regarding this?

In the past, Kevin has been accused of being some how involved with MW.

This whole thing is utterly pathetic.
"I'll give Morrissey a rose on stage and he will hold the rose I put in his hand".
Headline: "Morrissey held the rose I put in his hand. I told you so".

'Kevin Marinan' is the current registered owner of solo-morrissey.co.uk and has been since 19 July 2011.

Can I ask if there are any thoughts regarding this?

In the past, Kevin has been accused of being some how involved with MW.

I've watched MW and I'd say that they definitely want to make it seem like Kevin is involved, which might be true or not. The 'Our Mozzer'-character lies sometimes.

Also, it's solo-morrissey against morrissey-solo? ... People's Front of Judea fighting against the Judean People's Front ...?

You stupid people, you all love the same thing.

Also, it's solo-morrissey against morrissey-solo? ... People's Front of Judea fighting against the Judean People's Front ...?

You stupid people, you all love the same thing.

profile_vs_anonymous.pmg_.png

Back
Top Bottom