Is there is new album coming? Does anyone know?

This are all the new upcoming album release calendar in 2011 Andrew Jackson Jihad,Boots Electric,Demi Lovato ,Nurses ,Passafire ,SuperHeavy ,Clap Your Hands Say Yeah,Gavin DeGraw,Kasabian,Megafaun and many more.

Just reading the names of those bands makes me want to go back to bed for a million years.

I love Black Cloud as it happens, I like the punch you in the face percussion.

Skull? Well when I first heard it I thought, 'wow what a great b side' which later became, 'what, it's on the album?' and later still 'what, it's opening the album?' to finally become 'what? A f***ING SINGLE?!!!! Are you kidding?' then I went to bed to cry & dream of It's Not Your Birthday Anymore being a huge hit & actually getting played on the radio.

No, I don't think a new album is on the way. I remember seeing Moz at the Albert Hall in 2002 & those new songs sounded tight. They sounded like they could be released tomorrow. Then there was 'I'm Playing Easy To Get' which sounded good to go.

Compared those to the Janice Long session where all the songs sounded unfinished & half baked and it's no wonder the record companies haven't come running. If the last Best Of had done well, surely EMI would have snapped him up.

Do you know something weird with the new songs, it's almost like Morrissey is proud of them & pleased with them but the band aren't keen.

I love Black Cloud as it happens, I like the punch you in the face percussion.

Skull? Well when I first heard it I thought, 'wow what a great b side' which later became, 'what, it's on the album?' and later still 'what, it's opening the album?' to finally become 'what? A f***ING SINGLE?!!!! Are you kidding?' then I went to bed to cry & dream of It's Not Your Birthday Anymore being a huge hit & actually getting played on the radio.

No, I don't think a new album is on the way. I remember seeing Moz at the Albert Hall in 2002 & those new songs sounded tight. They sounded like they could be released tomorrow. Then there was 'I'm Playing Easy To Get' which sounded good to go.

Compared those to the Janice Long session where all the songs sounded unfinished & half baked and it's no wonder the record companies haven't come running. If the last Best Of had done well, surely EMI would have snapped him up.

Do you know something weird with the new songs, it's almost like Morrissey is proud of them & pleased with them but the band aren't keen.

all i keep picturing is the elvis pathway......100 random f***ing songs about the most random shit. Lol. id still buy the crap. talk about a beaten housewife, they always come back!

Back
Top Bottom