"Istanbul" / "One Of Our Own" for presale on Amazon.fr (Sep. 15 release listed; CD or vinyl?)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's over..

Captura de pantalla 2014-09-15 09.57.13.png

My order at Amazon is still there with no word from Amazon. So I assume ot Will NOT happen, but still wondering if any copy of this 7 vinyl was pressed...

My order at Amazon is still there with no word from Amazon. So I assume ot Will NOT happen, but still wondering if any copy of this 7 vinyl was pressed...

That's what I am wondering too? How far an advance would these have been pressed? Is it possible that they were all ready in process of being manufactured when Morrissey left the label?

I mean it's been known to happen right? I remember seeing Sex Pistols 7" (I think it must have been God Save The Queen) that was pressed but then later withdrawn and mostly destroyed before it was available for distribution to shops with some being salvaged by employees...

Anyone overseas willing to relay to the states for all costs covered + royalty? Not sure this one will even be available here.

Any word on these?

What word could there possibly be? The man does not have a label. Hence, this release is not happening.

While these ARE two good songs, you'll have to stick to your 14 previously purchased versions if you want to hear them.

What word could there possibly be? The man does not have a label. Hence, this release is not happening.

While these ARE two good songs, you'll have to stick to your 14 previously purchased versions if you want to hear them.

Yeah but that doesn’t mean they weren’t pressed prior to him not having a label. The Bengans site still has them up for order, last I checked.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom