It’s not about politics

I love Skylarker.
Thank you. I love you too.

Are you as happy as I am about Amy Coney Barrett getting a seat on SCOTUS? Hopefully this ends up putting a massive dent in Roe V. Wade and all of the death and destruction that has come from it.

I'm also really looking forward to the re-election of our president, Donald Trump. Hopefully once he's rescued his position, he stops playing Mr.Nice Guy with the rioters and cracks some skulls in the BLM crowd. I'm really looking forward to it. I seriously can't wait until their blood flows in the street under police boot heels.

Also, all accusations of rape and sexual misconduct against men, celebrities or otherwise, should be dismissed without irrefutable proof.

Now, kindly suck my alt-right c*o*c*k.

Thank you. I love you too.

Are you as happy as I am about Amy Coney Barrett getting a seat on SCOTUS? Hopefully this ends up putting a massive dent in Roe V. Wade and all of the death and destruction that has come from it.

I'm also really looking forward to the re-election of our president, Donald Trump. Hopefully once he's rescued his position, he stops playing Mr.Nice Guy with the rioters and cracks some skulls in the BLM crowd. I'm really looking forward to it. I seriously can't wait until their blood flows in the street under police boot heels.

Also, all accusations of rape and sexual misconduct against men, celebrities or otherwise, should be dismissed without irrefutable proof.

Now, kindly suck my alt-right c*o*c*k.
How’s that wall going?

You can’t fool us. The real Left Testicle is, at least, funny. So do one you fake gonad.
I've never tried to fool anybody in my roughly 23 years hovering around this place. If you paid attention, I've left enough breadcrumbs to prove I'm not Peter Skinny, though I do agree with him at many points. I'm just a left-coast left wing American, with a hat full of hate for my musical ex, Morrissey. I wish him all he deserves.

It's going fine. More of a f*u*c*k you than an actual utility.

We'll get 'em one way or another.
“More of a f*u*c*k you than an actual utility.”

More of a lie, than a tangible project?

In the 80s Reagan conceded that there was zero will on the Republican side to pay for such a project; that evidently remains true.

What interests me, as a Brit, is that the Democrats can’t mention Trump’s biggest political vulnerability—that he hasn’t, can’t and won’t, build that wall. And if they can’t expose his biggest weakness, it’s hard to see Trump losing. This doesn’t please me.

It is, of course, all of particular interest in Blighty as our own PM will be begging at your door around Xmas. Feel free to tell him to fcuk off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never tried to fool anybody in my roughly 23 years hovering around this place. If you paid attention, I've left enough breadcrumbs to prove I'm not Peter Skinny, though I do agree with him at many points. I'm just a left-coast left wing American, with a hat full of hate for my musical ex, Morrissey. I wish him all he deserves.
Entertaining stuff it is too—though not for the reasons you might want recognised. Keep it up!

“More of a f*u*c*k you than an actual utility.”

More of a lie, than a tangible project?

In the 80s Reagan conceded that there was zero will on the Republican side to pay for such a project; that evidently remains true.

What interests me, as a Brit, is that the Democrats can’t mention Trump’s biggest political vulnerability—that he hasn’t, can’t and won’t, build that wall. And if they can’t expose his biggest weakness, it’s hard to see Trump losing. This doesn’t please me.

It is, of course, all of particular interest in Blighty as our own PM will be begging at your door around Xmas. Feel free to tell him to fcuk off.
Are you claiming the border wall is not under construction?

Are you claiming the border wall is not under construction?

Reports here suggest that recent additions to a physical border have been made simply from wire fencing. There is no ‘wall’ proper being built.

And I suspect in four years time, there will be more ineffective low cost wire—and still no additional substantial wall.

Obviously, I have no interest in the wall as such. But I do believe the story of the fencing will come to show that the president is actually contributing to the swamp he promised to drain.

He is, literally, selling you a line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine being the kind of person who still thinks this is some kind of edgy rhetorical stance to take. I'm embarrassed for you.
You're insulting a stranger on a website because you have contrasting political views. I don't think you have much room to point a finger at anyone.

Reports here suggest that recent additions to a physical border have been made simply from wire fencing. There is no ‘wall’ proper being built.

And I suspect in four years time, there will be more ineffective low cost wire—and still no additional substantial wall.

Obviously, I have no interest in the wall as such. But I do believe the story of the fencing will come to show that the president is actually contributing to the swamp he promised to drain.

He is, literally, selling you a line.
I guess we'll see in four years' time. I live far away from the border and there aren't too many Mexicans where I live so I can't really say it affects me much either way.

You're insulting a stranger on a website because you have contrasting political views. I don't think you have much room to point a finger at anyone.
I don't care about your political opinions, I'm just baffled at the persistence of these dime-a-dozen MAGA midwits who still think that "owning the libs" is something to congratulate themselves for.

Imagine being the kind of person who still thinks this is some kind of edgy rhetorical stance to take. I'm embarrassed for you.

:rolleyes:

WTF?? 'edgy rhetorical stance' ???:blushing:
is that an outtake of your never to be published , dole providing 'thesis'.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom