It’s not about politics

Sam Harris, Stefan Molyneux, and Jordan Peterson are white supremacists, according to the pinkos.

This is exactly why the name-calling doesn't matter anymore. We have disavowed the commu-fascists. We want nothing to do with them. Now, all the pinkos have left is to defame moderate voices, just like I said. Even liberals like Harris are neo-Nazis now.

It's not about politics!

I wasn't having a go at you, I was genuinely asking Charlie out of curiosity.

Let's not you and me point at each other saying "the lack of self-awareness!", it will have no affect whatsoever except to take up time we could be using for something else.

I suspect his answer will be that classical liberals do not exist, that they are "alt-right neo-Nazis" in hiding, and that anyone right of Elton John is a far-right scumbag idiot.

Sam Harris, Stefan Molyneux, and Jordan Peterson are white supremacists, according to the pinkos.

It’s why they have moved from shouting racist to shouting nazi.

The left’s position on race is not to solve the issues that clearly still exist, but to ensure those issues fester.

According to Wikipedia:
QAnon refers to a conspiracy theory centered on Q, an online handle used on several image boards by a presumably American pseudonymous individual or group of individuals claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. The theory details a supposed secret conspiracy by a "deep state" against President Trump and his supporters. Q has also accused numerous Hollywood actors, politicians, and other high-ranking officials of engaging in an international child sex trafficking ring. The conspiracy theory, mainly popularized by supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump under the names "The Storm" and "The Great Awakening".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Ok and whats so wrong with that? Everyone in CNN has all forms of classified info on Trump:crazy:

As someone who has visited this website as a fan over the years to keep up with the current state of Morrissey I can honestly say you can all go to hell. This is not a forum for conspiracy dumbasses, it is a fan forum.

If you'd like to spew vile BS why don't you create your own website and spew away to your hearts content and leave the rest of us the hell alone?

David, I know you hold free discourse in the highest regard, but is this what you really want your enterprise to become?

The left’s position on race is not to solve the issues that clearly still exist, but to ensure those issues fester.
Aww yes, the whole left is just one big amorphous thing all in step with each other :laughing:
Do you actually listen to yourself? Or has exposure to the likes of Derek made you stray so far from reality o_O
Obviously neoliberal elites have 0 interest in ending any real societal problems :rolleyes: this goes as far back as a racist Texan, LBJ instituting wide sweeping social programs which inevitably entailed massive government run program while at the same time crushing black owned businesses in these formerly segregated areas, this was not some mere unaccounted for by product, it was by design.
The same goes on with the like of trump and entourage or the people the tea party supported.
These people don’t give a shit about anybody, power is a means to an end for them and they will, say and do anything to get it & maintain it.
Frankly we’d do better having people chosen for offices by random like in ancient Athens. I seriously question the morality of most that so ardently strive for power almost much as I do those obsessed with the acquisition of wealth.
This is the twin headed monster before us, but yeah, everybody on “the left” is all the same :crazy:
I’m disappointed in you Johnny :straightface:

As someone who has visited this website as a fan over the years to keep up with the current state of Morrissey I can honestly say you can all go to hell. This is not a forum for conspiracy dumbasses, it is a fan forum.

If you'd like to spew vile BS why don't you create your own website and spew away to your hearts content and leave the rest of us the hell alone?

David, I know you hold free discourse in the highest regard, but is this what you really want your enterprise to become?

Piss off, wanker commu-fascist.

Aww yes, the whole left is just one big amorphous thing all in step with each other :laughing:
Do you actually listen to yourself? Or has exposure to the likes of Derek made you stray so far from reality o_O
Obviously neoliberal elites have 0 interest in ending any real societal problems :rolleyes: this goes as far back as a racist Texan, LBJ instituting wide sweeping social programs which inevitably entailed massive government run program while at the same time crushing black owned businesses in these formerly segregated areas, this was not some mere unaccounted for by product, it was by design.
The same goes on with the like of trump and entourage or the people the tea party supported.
These people don’t give a shit about anybody, power is a means to an end for them and they will, say and do anything to get it & maintain it.
Frankly we’d do better having people chosen for offices by random like in ancient Athens. I seriously question the morality of most that so ardently strive for power almost much as I do those obsessed with the acquisition of wealth.
This is the twin headed monster before us, but yeah, everybody on “the left” is all the same :crazy:

LBJs welfare state crushed 'black owned businesses in these formerly segregated areas? LBJs sweeping social programs are the same as Trump AND his entourage AND the tea party. WtF???????:crazy:

It's funny that you make these points just as we're talking about how the pinkos present anyone farther right than Wilma Dickfit as a white supremacist.

I have some questions for you, Robby. Do you think Sam Harris is a white supremacist? What about Jordan Peterson? And do you think voter I.D. is racist?

I think you pinkos have bigger fish to fry. When will you disavow antifa?

And while there are a myriad of differences between the political election system between here in the USA and the one in the Uk, most fundamental of all is ours has on average 1000 times more spent on it per person :squiffy:
Just try and wrap your head around that for a bit, as flawed as the uk system might be, its not poisoned to death with the corrosive effects of money.
Until campaign financing is massively reformed here in the USA and things like the DEA are basically dismantled and replaced with a large agency dedicated to rooting out political corruption and police brutality, you will not see any of the the real changes needed to our society here which is in a freefall :tears:

The left is a jumble of discordant voices. They cannot even tolerate the differences among themselves, let alone among political opposites.

So Derek is essentially a centrist then, all he believes in is preventing the 'commu-fascists' from getting into power. ('Commu-fascists' being an hilariously inept, meaningless neologism but that's beside the point for now.) What a useless person he is who believes in little except preserving the status quo or thereabouts and clinging to, as I said a couple of pages ago, the debris of a society that's left after the neo-liberals and Zionist neo-conservatives had their way with it for decades.

Well he also cares about 'freedom of speech', but has nothing to say. #QAnon and Trump 'winning' and that's about the sum of his views. Winning what exactly? Improving the economy -- ye olde trickle down economics, lowering taxes for the wealthy in the USA; it's odd that he'd care about any of that though since he lives in Toronto. Didn't Trump want to put tariffs on goods Canada trades with the USA? How is that good for Derek? Unless #QAnon has said something about it I doubt Derek knows.

He also said that "we" rejected the 'commu-fascists', whoever 'we' are. Candace Owens probably, Charlie Kirk, Paul Joseph Watson, and a bunch of obscure 'MAGA' Twitter users. 'Individualists' like Jordan Peterson too, who warns against collectivism for young white men but is too afraid to say anything about the collectivism of Jews and other groups. The white race is already the most atomized and polarized race in existence after having its spirit broken down for generations, the last thing that's require is yet more individualism.

Peterson's happy enough with white men collectively donating to his Patreon to the tune of over $600,000 per year, however. Then when questioned on-stage about the Jewish tribal mentality he says he "can't do it". f*** him.

Derek, in 2050 when you're a minority in your own country, a young first or second generation male migrant won't care less if you're an 'individualist', a 'classical liberal', or an 'anti-fascist' when he's kicking your head in and collecting his reparations from your wallet, you're still just a white male oppressive colonizing racist to him. You balking from racial solidarity doesn't mean any other race of people have done the same thing -- none have, in fact. People will come as a collective, vote as a collective, and make you a minority as a collective. There's no going back after that: once your country is gone, it's gone.

Saying "but I rejected the alt-right and the communists back in 2016' won't save you then. This is why you're irrelevant, Derek - among other reasons - and it's why none of the people you mentioned, Molyneux, Peterson et al., will have any relevance either in the coming years. The western world is facing an existential threat the likes of which we haven't seen in many centuries -- so excessive focus on the economy and preaching the virtues of capitalism and colourblind civic nationalism are not adequate or rational responses to what faces us.

Nobody believes in this kumbaya 'one race' shit anyway except white people who've been bullied and manipulated into believing it. But, at least Israel will be safe and will keep its identity intact into the future, right Derek? That's all that really matters. Where we go one we go all: for Israel and muh capitalism! (while everything else crumbles or is torn down around us.)

A man using a term like 'commu-fascist' is a sure sign that he has no idea what he's talking about. Not about history, politics, nothing. Which makes it easy to dupe someone like him with a ruse like 'QAnon'. He doesn't understand real evidence so he delves into conspiracy to make himself feel like he knows something. Like I said earlier, when it's out of the news cycle again where it belongs, he'll go about his business and dive straight into the next fashionable conspiracy and act like he never believed in 'QAnon'. Total dunderhead.

So Derek is essentially a centrist then, all he believes in is preventing the 'commu-fascists' from getting into power. ('Commu-fascists' being an hilariously inept, meaningless neologism but that's beside the point for now.) What a useless person he is who believes in little except preserving the status quo or thereabouts and clinging to, as I said a couple of pages ago, the debris of a society that's left after the neo-liberals and Zionist neo-conservatives had their way with it for decades.

Well he also cares about 'freedom of speech', but has nothing to say. #QAnon and Trump 'winning' and that's about the sum of his views. Winning what exactly? Improving the economy -- ye olde trickle down economics, lowering taxes for the wealthy in the USA; it's odd that he'd care about any of that though since he lives in Toronto. Didn't Trump want to put tariffs on goods Canada trades with the USA? How is that good for Derek? Unless #QAnon has said something about it I doubt Derek knows.

He also said that "we" rejected the 'commu-fascists', whoever 'we' are. Candace Owens probably, Charlie Kirk, Paul Joseph Watson, and a bunch of obscure 'MAGA' Twitter users. 'Individualists' like Jordan Peterson too, who warns against collectivism for young white men but is too afraid to say anything about the collectivism of Jews and other groups. The white race is already the most atomized and polarized race in existence after having its spirit broken down for generations, the last thing that's require is yet more individualism.

Peterson's happy enough with white men collectively donating to his Patreon to the tune of over $600,000 per year, however. Then when questioned on-stage about the Jewish tribal mentality he says he "can't do it". f*** him.

Derek, in 2050 when you're a minority in your own country, a young first or second generation male migrant won't care less if you're an 'individualist', a 'classical liberal', or an 'anti-fascist' when he's kicking your head in and collecting his reparations from your wallet, you're still just a white male oppressive colonizing racist to him. You balking from racial solidarity doesn't mean any other race of people have done the same thing -- none have, in fact. People will come as a collective, vote as a collective, and make you a minority as a collective. There's no going back after that: once your country is gone, it's gone.

Saying "but I rejected the alt-right and the communists back in 2016' won't save you then. This is why you're irrelevant, Derek - among other reasons - and it's why none of the people you mentioned, Molyneux, Peterson et al., will have any relevance either in the coming years. The western world is facing an existential threat the likes of which we haven't seen in many centuries -- so excessive focus on the economy and preaching the virtues of capitalism and colourblind civic nationalism are not adequate or rational responses to what faces us.

Nobody believes in this kumbaya 'one race' shit anyway except white people who've been bullied and manipulated into believing it. But, at least Israel will be safe and will keep its identity intact into the future, right Derek? That's all that really matters. Where we go one we go all: for Israel and muh capitalism! (while everything else crumbles or is torn down around us.)

Untruth, you are one sick puppy.

As your pal Molyneux likes to say, Derek: "that's not an argument." Molyneux does have a few things to say about racial differences in IQ, do you just ignore those parts of his outlook which you don't like and focus entirely on the parts you do like?

And I'm a separate person from 'Untruth', as I stated already. Truth started off by referring to rural Trump supporters as 'toothless hicks', and I lambasted him for it. He also referred to you as 'alt right', but I suggested to him that you're alt-lite and I provided the differences between the two. In many ways he believed the opposite of what I believe so do try to keep up won't you?

Anyway, none of that changes the fact that you have no real ideas and no argument! But I'm happy enough to accept your implicit admission of defeat, don't worry about it :thumb:

And while there are a myriad of differences between the political election system between here in the USA and the one in the Uk, most fundamental of all is ours has on average 1000 times more spent on it per person :squiffy:
Just try and wrap your head around that for a bit, as flawed as the uk system might be, its not poisoned to death with the corrosive effects of money.
Until campaign financing is massively reformed here in the USA and things like the DEA are basically dismantled and replaced with a large agency dedicated to rooting out political corruption and police brutality, you will not see any of the the real changes needed to our society here which is in a freefall :tears:
I think a lot of what you've just proposed would get support from conservatives like myself. This part seems fairly commonsense and a good example of how if the left and the right can talk openly enough there is middle ground to be reached.

Having read that word salad several times I'm really not sure what to make of it other then untruth seems really really mad about life :paranoid:

As your pal Molyneux likes to say, Derek: "that's not an argument." Molyneux does have a few things to say about racial differences in IQ, do you just ignore those parts of his outlook which you don't like and focus entirely on the parts you do like?

And I'm a separate person from 'Untruth', as I stated already. Truth started off by referring to rural Trump supporters as 'toothless hicks', and I lambasted him for it. He also referred to you as 'alt right', but I suggested to him that you're alt-lite and I provided the differences between the two. In many ways he believed the opposite of what I believe so do try to keep up won't you?

Anyway, none of that changes the fact that you have no real ideas and no argument! But I'm happy enough to accept your implicit admission of defeat, don't worry about it :thumb:

Funny how both of you have the same IP hash then, isn't it?

Im still wondering about LBJ and his welfare state/social programs/civil legislation being racist and destroying budding black business. That bit of insanity really jumped at me:crazy: Has any rational explanation being provided about this quantum loon theory?
and, B, how is LBJ, responsible for the most permanent 'progressive' social legislation (left FDR in the dust) can be equivalent to the Evil one, Trump. It doesnt seem to compute :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom