It’s not about politics

shirt-1498350676-a2c6393969ce3dd9a43cc29be58b41b3.png

At least they'll still have their Libertarian or Classical Liberal beliefs, right? Yes they'll be kicked off their farms and will lose everything and their lives may even be in danger, but as long as they reject the "alt right" their souls will remain free :rolleyes::rolleyes:
They should consult QAnon to figure out what to do next.

Funny how both of you have the same IP hash then, isn't it?

I am posting in this thread both as 'Anonymous' and 'Gimme Some Truth' depending on my mood. I have never posted as just 'Truth', go back and compare our IP hashes. Questioning my identity still isn't an argument which counters anything that I wrote last night -- it's almost like you don't have an argument!

Soros rescued Facebook and Twitter from financial collapse which is why Infowars got banned cause that was his demand. Dunno how Soros believe his money will be safe there when the October crash turns into the worst financial tsunami the world has ever seen.

I'm assuming you've nailed when it started being used.

Right, totally nailed it.

Classical liberalism
is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom. Closely related to economic liberalism, it developed in the early 19th century, building on ideas from the previous century as a response to urbanization and to the Industrial Revolution in Europe and the United States.[1][2][3] Notable individuals whose ideas contributed to classical liberalism include John Locke,[4] Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Robert Malthus and David Ricardo. It drew on the classical economic ideas espoused by Adam Smith in Book One of The Wealth of Nations and on a belief in natural law,[5] utilitarianism[6] and progress.[7] The term "classical liberalism" was applied in retrospect to distinguish earlier 19th-century liberalism from the newer social liberalism.[8]

I am posting in this thread both as 'Anonymous' and 'Gimme Some Truth' depending on my mood. I have never posted as just 'Truth', go back and compare our IP hashes. Questioning my identity still isn't an argument which counters anything that I wrote last night -- it's almost like you don't have an argument!
I’ve just read about this pair. I always say that idealism kills. Sadly in this case it did.

5b744e0ab1931be2df000005.png

This couple cycled down to the middle east to show that all people are good and friendly and ended up getting murdered by ISIS.

5b744e0ab1931be2df000005.png

This couple cycled down to the middle east to show that all people are good and friendly and ended up getting murdered by ISIS.

I fully support people's right to be idiots, and I even support people's right to refuse to learn from the mistakes of other idiots. Charly and Robbie are prime examples. We need people like them, or else how would we recognize the wrong way of going about things? Similarly, we need to be able to recognize commu-fascists in general so that we can disavow them.

On the right, we seem to be able to do this. We seem to be able to recognize bad people and real threats. As for the pinkos? Look at this poor couple. They seem, like Robbie and Charly, incapable of recognizing bad people and real threats, and instead, they misrecognize moderates as extremists and extremists as moderates.

Bless their hearts!

Hey Derek, the army is always looking for stupid f***s, why not put your money where your mouth is and join up, they’re so desperate pretty sure they’ll even take Canadians. Until then might be best to shut the f*** up when commenting on other people’s ability to identify actual threats, especially since I
94D9A6D4-5024-4A2E-A6AB-9D147DCA2A10.jpeg

unlike you & some of the other armchair warriors in here, actually put on a uniform once upon a time and killed for king and country, people like you make me sick dude :sick:

Last edited:
Hey Derek, the army is always looking for stupid f***s, why not put your money where your mouth is and join up, they’re so desperate pretty sure they’ll even take Canadians. Until then might be best to shut the f*** up when commenting on other people’s ability to identify actual threats, especially since I
View attachment 45456
unlike you & some of the other armchair warriors in here, actually put on a uniform once upon a time and killed for king and country, people like you make me sick dude :sick:
Very cool nazi iron crosses there and any such thing here would get you locked up.

LOL

I loved your earlier pictures better cause then you had two eyebrows instead of one big one. You're the man Robby, always was and always will be.

View attachment 45456

I have no idea what you're talking about. I never said anything about the army. This is just an absurd, rambling post of discordant thoughts and contradictions.

You put on a uniform to fight for the war-mongering deep-state and the "neo-cons" that you are opposed to. What the hell do you know about identifying threats? I'm not sure whether you're trying to argue that you're a hero or a sucker. You just sound confused, or perhaps drunk.

For the record, I thank anyone who has served his country for his service. There is no way that people twenty, thirty plus years ago could have realized that they were being used as pawns for nefarious purposes in contrived and unnecessary conflicts. Personally, however, I am glad to say that I have never killed anyone. It troubles me that you seem proud of having killed people, Robby. Did you kill innocent civilians? I sure hope not.

At any rate, we are all equals in Western society, or have you forgotten? I have just as much of a right to speak as you do. Commu-fascists like you cannot and will not change that.

Cue "I Bury the Living."

I have no idea what you're talking about. I never said anything about the army. This is just an absurd, rambling post of discordant thoughts and contradictions.

You put on a uniform to fight for the war-mongering deep-state and the "neo-cons" that you are opposed to. What the hell do you know about identifying threats? I'm not sure whether you're trying to argue that you're a hero or a sucker. You just sound confused, or perhaps drunk.

For the record, I thank anyone who has served his country for his service. There is no way that people twenty, thirty plus years ago could have realized that they were being used as pawns for nefarious purposes in contrived and unnecessary conflicts. Personally, however, I am glad to say that I have never killed anyone. It troubles me that you seem proud of having killed people, Robby. Did you kill innocent civilians? I sure hope not.

At any rate, we are all equals in Western society, or have you forgotten? I have just as much of a right to speak as you do. Commu-fascists like you cannot and will not change that.

Cue "I Bury the Living."
He has stated on this forum he lives with guilt every day for the people he killed. No one likes killing but it is sadly necessary sometimes in times of conflict.
Robby served out of his own choice wheras I only did cause all young men in Sweden back then were forced to do it. Some said no and spent time locked up instead. Some other guys just decided to wet their bed on the first night and that immediately meant they were sent home.
I was lucky to sleep on top in the bunk bed cause those sleeping below were just waiting for a golden shower in some cases.
If anything the time in the military is a great experience when it comes to just general madness and meeting people you're unlikely to bump into in the street and you learn a lot about yourself.
It has been said in Sweden that since they stopped demanding that every young man served time in the military the quality in men has really gone down and we are still paying the price for it.
I do believe men in general need some type of leadership and to learn from other men and with all the dads gone missing no wonder men of today are so weak and lost and completely useless in case of war and end up having views we normally attribute to women.
Not being a man when being a man is never a strength you know and pacifism is for pussies cause in the street you will and have defended yourself I bet when under attack. We have to defend ourselves every day of our lives and the other day I was atttacked by two young men and two young women out walking with a baby and I think it was drugs and the social services are now having a case on their hands cause attacking people and being violent when you have your baby with you is not on.

At least they'll still have their Libertarian or Classical Liberal beliefs, right? Yes they'll be kicked off their farms and will lose everything and their lives may even be in danger, but as long as they reject the "alt right" their souls will remain free :rolleyes::rolleyes:
They should consult QAnon to figure out what to do next.

This is going to kick off big stylee. I mean, it already has, what with the thousands of white murders over the yrs that the mainstream media barely report on.

This is going to kick off big stylee. I mean, it already has, what with the thousands of white murders over the yrs that the mainstream media barely report on.
But I always wondered why those bloody dutch people had to go there in the first place and I even knew a swedish woman married with one down there before they divorced and she moved back home.
White people have no business in Africa and I have always felt like that. It is time for white people to leave Africa and stay the hell away. White people are not made for sun and heat and especially not silly gingers from Holland or The Netherlands if you prefer that.

Back
Top Bottom