It’s not about politics

No, Yorkshire is not Greece. Well done with spotting that. Soon you might be able to tell your arse from your elbow.
so WHY is 'every day a holiday'? that is SUCH a pedo thing to say. such a pedo thing to say.

that is SUCH a pedo thing to say. such a pedo thing to say.

You'd know, I suppose. I mean, what is one to make of a thirty-eight year old woman who pretends to be a rather immature thirteen-year old in order to attract men she hopes are paedophiles?

You'd know, I suppose. I mean, what is one to make of a thirty-eight year old woman who pretends to be a rather immature thirteen-year old in order to attract men she hopes are paedophiles?
that is EXACTLY how a pedo's mind works. misapprehending other peoples words in order to think "people want me to be a big gross molestor"

that is EXACTLY how a pedo's mind works. misapprehending other peoples words in order to think "people want me to be a big gross molestor"

Yet again, your apparent insight into how paedophiles' minds work just shows your interest in, and obsession with them.

let's stop talking about your pedophilia, now. it's making me feel icky. id much rather think about the pastries at the pastry boutique in greece, thank you very much.

Men she wishes were Richard Ramirez who would murder her, but then she reports to police, when a manic friend of mine wants to post on this site, because she fears for her physical safety. 13 year olds make more sense than her middle aged wine gum chewing self.

Men she wishes were Richard Ramirez who would murder her, but then she reports to police, when a manic friend of mine wants to post on this site, because she fears for her physical safety. 13 year olds make more sense than her middle aged wine gum chewing self.

You're quite right of course. At the end of the day it's just immature attention seeking and it's a sad reflection of the poverty of her life that she's willing to degrade herself this far in order to get it.

You're quite right of course. At the end of the day it's just immature attention seeking and it's a sad reflection of the poverty of her life that she's willing to degrade herself this far in order to get it.

yea happy times in yorkshire sleeping with one eye open while on the dole(n)
you are brown noising someone who is munching on what could have been 'your lack of willingness to work' yearly dole bump:straightface:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

She/it even had the nerve last night to tell me to go away from my own thread that I started....

The 4king nerve of it😳
Just goes to show she/ it
Is as thick as fake vegans shit..

:rolleyes:

speaking of pervs.:flamethrow:
im suprised they havent pulled the snaggle tooth over at the glasshouse:censored:

I was wondering if his first language isn't whatever the Teletubbies used to speak.

:rolleyes:

oi. is it necessary for you to to repeat everything i post, very aggravatingo_O
go to social services and ask for an english language brochure
so you can :eyes: your optionso_O
btw, you can buy a pack of 'painting canvass' for a few quid.:construction:
80 dollars is 800 percent goldigging profit:censored:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom