It’s not about politics

Barry's 60th birthday really had that 'let them eat cake' feel to it.

Hopefully both sides of the political aisle can get a laugh out of this;

Too soon?

lol.jpeg

This has to be my favourite Joe quote since ‘if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black!’ Either that or his Corn Pop story.

B8B40A67-9652-4A23-847A-A63FB162CC16.jpeg

i feel bad for joe. this whole pantomime of pretending hes in control of his mental faculties while in the midst of being the butt of every joke just seems cruel. just let him retire and play canasta all day already. dont know why anyone would want to be president at his age anyway. even i get exhausted just thinking about it.

i feel bad for joe. this whole pantomime of pretending hes in control of his mental faculties while in the midst of being the butt of every joke just seems cruel. just let him retire and play canasta all day already. dont know why anyone would want to be president at his age anyway. even i get exhausted just thinking about it.
I'm sorry but when I saw the word 'butt' I knew it was absolutely time to roll out the Remix Bros, Joe Biden 'My Butts Been Wiped' remix banger :ROFLMAO:

I predict Rifke has listened to this at least 5 times now.

not my favourite remix you've ever posted! did he actually say that about his butt being wiped? i dont get this video!
Well that clip is actually unedited. Some people say that's what he said. Some people claimed that's what he said but it was meant to be a joke. And some people say it was something else altogether. Who ever knows when it comes to Joe. Does Joe even know? I think not.

Bad luck for the former Morrissey-Solo regular

Back
Top Bottom