It’s not about politics

It isn't Trump supporters that are attacking cops, looting stores, burning properties and assaulting innocent citizens.
According to the world of Nerak, these are Trump supporters. :handpointdown:

riotsaug032020.jpg

They'll never to stop will they?
They are stuck with that now and have to keep using it as some sort of explanation for everything. They never ask themselves what Russia would gain from it and they have the political knowledge of a 5 year old.
Maybe they watched Stranger Things too many times?

🤒
Maybe Fake Cham can log in under a new fake/swiped avatar and give a thorough
explanation about the Russian operatives on FB:crazy:
he may have had some experience with Russian infiltration of the 7-11 where
he provisions himself of vittles and cat food.🐱

I agree, plopstar.
Now behold the mad world of Nerak and her ilk:
And racists like you reduce everything to skin colour & think your shitty attitude will somehow improve our world.

You can't get any traction so you hijack this website as if anything would come of it except more flack for Moz.
:crazy:

:handpointdown: :clap:
o_O Your reductionist lens sees everyone as the same and your idea of equality is unattainable beyond anyone anywhere this side of life. So much for equality with your unequally drawn conclusion. It's all about control with you. I say fat, you say thin. I say big, you say small. I say short, you say tall. I say black, you say white. I say rich, you say poor. I say apples, you say oranges. On and on. You are a contrary, Karen. What is your definition of equality? It is you who thinks in terms of black and white. Everyone is not the same. If this is the case, then you are the same as Reelfountain. 😄 You want to know what is equality in this age of riotous rioting as a case in point? Reelfountain and Hofmann will understand the nuances without issue. Others who do not agree at all will cry afoul. I say to the fat man, "Give him a gun!" I also say to the thin man, "Give him a gun!" Equal. I say to the big man, "Give him a gun!" I say to the small man, "Give him a gun!" Equal. I say to the short man, "Give him a gun!" I say to the tall man, "Give him a gun!" Equal. I say to the black man, "Give him a gun!" I say to the white man, "Give him a gun!" Equal. I say to the rich man, "Give him a gun!" I say to the poor man, "Give him a gun!" Equal. Of course, death is the great equalizer of all, thank God. No contraries needed. If you understand what equality means, what then is your point, Karen?

Morrissey's recent statements make it clear that he is calling for people to THINK.
What is happening in the world right now is not about politics.
FREEDOM versus TYRANNY.
Everyone has to give change a chance.
We are going through a Great Awakening right now.
This is the most important time in human history.
Humanity will prevail. Peace will prevail.
Open your minds.
KANYE WEST.
No more division.
Patriots have no skin color.
This is bigger than you can imagine.
Where we go one, we go all.
#QAnon #GreatAwakening #TheStorm
https://qanon.pub/

Please do yourself great violence.

Back
Top Bottom