It’s not about politics

🤒

Fake C youve been in the KKK for many years????😠
that kind of explains the thing with the finger shooting black boomboxers of trees.🤗
but does the King Wizard dude at the KKK know about the sucking of D at the park
for frozen tacos??😨
but WTH FC if you can tear up the TOS here you can do it there too🙃

whats this with the switching fake user names during the same thread FC???:blushing:

Are you f***ing thick you racist prick. George Floyd was unarmed and murdered, if he had died when he attempted armed robbery, I would have had no sympathy at all for him.
He did many violent robberies - one where he invaded a pregnant woman's home at gunpoint which must have been terrifying. He was a lifelong violent criminal whose enemy was the law abiding public.

Caught in the act or not, the public was not safe while he lived.

Honestly Karen take a look at the video, they opened the damn doors to them. At one point they were even moving in single file like tourists out for a leisurely stroll in DC. The second storming of the Bastille this was not.
The Bastille was virtually empty and unguarded when it was ‘stormed’.

You may as well tell us what your esoteric insight is - we've been chatting about Colin Wilson. It can't get weirder.
Society is fundamentally inverted.
We are about to see everything flip.
We are watching a movie.

"They hammer into every brain the old lesson that continuous friction, the breaking down of all individual resistance, is the condition of life in this society. Donald Duck in the cartoons and the unfortunate in real life get their thrashing so that the audience can learn to take their own punishment."
—Theodor Adorno and Max Horkheimer, "The Culture Industry: Enlightenment as Mass Deception"

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. I know, of course, that the past is falsified, but it would never be possible for me to prove it, even when I did the falsification myself. After the thing is done, no evidence ever remains. The only evidence is inside my own mind, and I don’t know with any certainty that any other human being shares my memories."
—George Orwell, 1984

Enjoy the show.

We are watching a movie.

"They hammer into every brain the old lesson that continuous friction, the breaking down of all individual resistance, is the condition of life in this society. Donald Duck in the cartoons and the unfortunate in real life get their thrashing so that the audience can learn to take their own punishment."
—Theodor Adorno and Max Horkheimer, "The Culture Industry: Enlightenment as Mass Deception"

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. I know, of course, that the past is falsified, but it would never be possible for me to prove it, even when I did the falsification myself. After the thing is done, no evidence ever remains. The only evidence is inside my own mind, and I don’t know with any certainty that any other human being shares my memories."
—George Orwell, 1984

Enjoy the show.

It only seems like a movie because we lead heavily mediated lives.

It's not a movie though & one of the reasons everything has turned to sh*t is because people think they can spin everything & then discover they can't. They need to know things & have skills.

Boris is hopefully our nadir.

We are watching a movie.

—George Orwell, 1984

Enjoy the show.
WWG1WGA, brother!

it's not fully verified yet - but they think this is footage of the policeman who died of his injuries. It's certainly a policeman sustaining a pretty brutal attack.

Bernie was on CNN being very sensible - that Democrats have to tackle the inequalities in America life & can't just demonise Trump. Biden's rhetoric is currently still the same old wibble, but hopefully the party machine realises that over 70, 000, 000 Trump voters is a judgement on their failures as much as anything.

Behan being gay was only rumours (probably by his enemies). He was simply more into drink then women. Loads of Irish men got married to the bottle.
Brendan Behan was 100% bisexual you f***ing homophobic dimwit.he was also a sex addict.he loved to f*** both men and women.have you even read any of his works?it was his own family, not his "enemies" who confirmed his bisexuality you delusional f***tard.read a f***ing book.

Brendan Behan was 100% bisexual you f***ing homophobic dimwit.he was also a sex addict.he loved to f*** both men and women.have you even read any of his works?it was his own family, not his "enemies" who confirmed his bisexuality you delusional f***tard.read a f***ing book.
I've read his complete writings several times over. I'm a fan. He had a son and a daughter with two different women. He was straight - but more into drinking than sex. His niece slandered him years after he died for her own financial gain. It happens.

I've read his complete writings several times over. I'm a fan. He had a son and a daughter with two different women. He was straight - but more into drinking than sex. His niece slandered him years after he died for her own financial gain. It happens.
I forgot that you like denying the identity of people you're a 'fan' of if it doesn't fit your little homophobic nazi agenda.dismissing all the biographers who said otherwise as well as his own autobiographic writing.
morrissey,behan,wilde,just a couple of straight men who happen to enjoy a nice piece of cock.

Morrissey likes Behan because heterosexuality is a mental illness.

20210112_231001.jpg

I forgot that you like denying the identity of people you're a 'fan' of if it doesn't fit your little homophobic nazi agenda.dismissing all the biographers who said otherwise as well as his own autobiographic writing.
morrissey,behan,wilde,just a couple of straight men who happen to enjoy a nice piece of cock.
I've never said Moz is straight - I've said he's not gay (and so has he many times).

Wilde was a paedophile - he liked to hire underage rent from the meat rack of Piccadilly.

Behan was a piss artist more interested in what was in his jar.

Back
Top Bottom