It’s not about politics

🧐

so boy herring is BtH:rolleyes:
OY!!:rolleyes:
I thought boy herring was a cowboy friend
of tom sawyer🤒
for sure i thought elvis prolix was fabian but now
who knows, FC maybe?o_O

I don't know. I enjoy arguing with him sometimes though and this us just entertainment for me. A long time ago I got into those things more seriously and it isn't a good road to go down. Better to take things at face value and have fun with it.
I'm nothing if not entertained, but I'm just trying to remember what name he was posting under before he got banned.

doh:

you have to be a world class simpleton
to ask FC about a banned user log in
when its one of his own swiped log ins
likely 'the truth.'
dumbness world record:hammer:

Is the important part that he was banned or do you want to search old posts?
The reason I wouldn't share info on users even if I knew, which I don't, is that numerous people in the past have been harassed in ways that spilled off of the site and affected them and people around them in real life. To me looking into someone's past just because you're having an argument with them might be nothing but it's potentially ugly.

If you are looking into why he was banned I guess I see why that's interesting but really it's much better to just deal with his latest post or not and don't let anything from this toxic site take up too much of your energy.
And I don't mean to lecture but it's either ignore your question or say what I feel. Hope I'm not offending you.
Not offended at all, was just seeing if someone had a better memory than I. No one is getting doxxed here.

What I mean is, potentially his previous username may have been "doxxed" so I would leave it alone. I have no idea if that is true but it doesn't matter to the current discussion to know the past.
:rofl:
the Oscar for best BSing
goes to >:clipboard::eyes:
a past winner> FC:hammer:

It's the reaction that's different.

Americans did not feel the need to protest.

So the story had no where to go.
The BLM and anteefuh events are funded, supported, and organized by billionaires and major corporations. Then, those funded, supported, and organized protests/riots are covered by the media, which are also funded and directed by billionaires and major corporations, resulting in the proliferation and magnification of the events and the surrounding coverage. There is nothing organic or spontaneous about the process.

The news report used emotive language to build empathy with the unarmed father, but the public wasn't interested. They obviously saw it as something unlikely to happen to them, or reflect on them.

Blue Lives Matter was one of the responses to Black Lives Matter - showing that a zealous section of the public identifies with the the police, rather than seeing them as a problem.

The Walmart shooting was going round Twitter & no one cared - possibly because gun control campaigners were being vocal.

Things catch fire for a lot of different reasons, a lot to do with timing & personalities.
Nah. It has almost everything to do with money and power.

The BLM and anteefuh events are funded, supported, and organized by billionaires and major corporations. Then, those funded, supported, and organized protests/riots are covered by the media, which are also funded and directed by billionaires and major corporations, resulting in the proliferation and magnification of the events and the surrounding coverage. There is nothing organic or spontaneous about the process.
I feel this way too. I feel like all those riots over the summer were largely synthetic as was the riot on Jan 6th. Well funded and well trained Agent Provocateurs leading many unsuspecting groups to clash with each other. Only the very wealthy and truly powerful will benefit.

I feel this way too. I feel like all those riots over the summer were largely synthetic as was the riot on Jan 6th. Well funded and well trained Agent Provocateurs leading many unsuspecting groups to clash with each other. Only the very wealthy and truly powerful will benefit.
Yep.

"It should be fairly obvious," he said, stroking his bubble pipe. Looking around he wondered if he'd delivered the line with sufficient gravitas. He told himself he had.

Back
Top Bottom