Morrissey Central "IT BREAKS YOUR HEART IN TWO" (January 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I kind of like how odd this is - fey snark at his record company, a retro camp single & some working-classness. He still knows his roots, even if he's not savvy at pitching it to the media class.

IT BREAKS YOUR HEART IN TWO - Morrissey Central
January 2, 2020

It is now reported that the official BMG release date for Morrissey's "It's Over" is January 24th, by which time "Morrissey will be 116 years old" (secret source.)

Adjustments_igc2yj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Before making definitive pronouncements on Morrissey - perhaps a small consideration should be given to whether 'someone' other than him is seeing information on this site/elsewhere, reacting to it and then posting about it on Central. The main 'real' Morrissey posts on Central actually by him tend to have his name at the bottom of them.
The animal welfare posts, too, are something Sam posts himself on his own social media and it's not really a surprise to see them appear on Central.
It is only supposition that makes every post there 'definitely a post that shows Morrissey's view' - which is just not the most receptive way to approach ambiguous information.
Quite a few things that have appeared there are simply nothing to do with Morrissey and are more to do with what Sam's seen on FB/IG/YT & Twitter (and here of course).
He probably has carte blanche from Uncle to post what he likes. There's no obligation to provide Morrissey's words/views only - even on a site called 'Morrissey Central'.
I'm not a huge believer in coincidences, so IMHO, I suspect comments about Amazon & the 24th were seen here yesterday + an IG post by Iron Bridge mentioning 24th et al = a post today about it.
Similarly, lots of mention here of the 10th prior to this = the post about the 10th on Central yesterday.
Whilst theorising about BMG and any ensuing chaotic release - some thought should be given as to whether Central knows any more than 'we' do at times - despite how people think information travels there.
The rights and wrongs of how Morrissey/Sam and others choose to use that site and the ambiguity it creates is a different argument, but to use posts there as a 'clear' indication of anything would seem a tiny bit daft.
Regards,
FWD.

How to listen to the new record without prejudice? The crew is the same and the studio is the same. Morrissey is full of anger and hate against everyone who put him in the current situation (minus himself). A duet with a former disco queen is to be the big lead and his "best single ever" is postponed by the record company on a weekly basis. One could almost think that they do this on purpose to hurt him. There's no end of the ordeal in sight and the louder Morrissey cries out, the tighter the internet is tightening the screws. Even if I could, I can't look away and unfortunately I can't blindly protect him like some here in the forum. He himself is negative, deplorable and lamenting; so why can't his fans be?

I think he's wee soul really. All he needs is someone to act as a buffer between him & the media.

Why did "The Kaz" failed as a buffer just like nearly everyone before him? It's their job to do it good n proper. The things he said and stated did not show much empathy for the artist @ all. A shirt-sleeved American.

Before making definitive pronouncements on Morrissey - perhaps a small consideration should be given to whether 'someone' other than him is seeing information on this site/elsewhere, reacting to it and then posting about it on Central. The main 'real' Morrissey posts on Central actually by him tend to have his name at the bottom of them.
The animal welfare posts, too, are something Sam posts himself on his own social media and it's not really a surprise to see them appear on Central.
It is only supposition that makes every post there 'definitely a post that shows Morrissey's view' - which is just not the most receptive way to approach ambiguous information.
Quite a few things that have appeared there are simply nothing to do with Morrissey and are more to do with what Sam's seen on FB/IG/YT & Twitter (and here of course).
He probably has carte blanche from Uncle to post what he likes. There's no obligation to provide Morrissey's words/views only - even on a site called 'Morrissey Central'.
I'm not a huge believer in coincidences, so
IMHO, I suspect comments about Amazon & the 24th were seen here yesterday + an IG post by Iron Bridge mentioning 24th et al = a post today about it.
Similarly, lots of mention here of the 10th prior to this = the post about the 10th on Central yesterday.
Whilst theorising about BMG and any ensuing chaotic release - some thought should be give as to whether Central knows any more than 'we' do at times - despite how people think information travels there.
The rights and wrongs of how Morrissey/Sam and others choose to use that site and the ambiguity it creates is a different argument, but to use posts there as a 'clear' indication of anything would seem a tiny bit daft.
Regards,
FWD.

God, I hope so. If I keep saying 'get a decent PR' maybe it'll happen. (No offense to his team).

DawBell are good, if he wants an agency.

How to listen to the new record without prejudice? The crew is the same and the studio is the same. Morrissey is full of anger and hate against everyone who put him in the current situation (minus himself). A duet with a former disco queen is to be the big lead and his "best single ever" is postponed by the record company on a weekly basis. One could almost think that they do this on purpose to hurt him. There's no end of the ordeal in sight and the louder Morrissey cries out, the tighter the internet is tightening the screws. Even if I could, I can't look away and unfortunately I can't blindly protect him like some here in the forum. He himself is negative, deplorable and lamenting; so why can't his fans be?

Slow down Skinny.
Remember that we dont need you. Go away.

His negativity is sickening.

2020 and .....

THE MALADY LINGERS ON

:rock::rock::rock:

Is it not to a large degree that his so-called ‘negativity’ is
the very thing that changed and saved lives through voice & song and the very reason why we are here ?

Linger on and on Moz with your ...

:cool:

The logical route for BMG is just to drop the new album and the re-releases out at minimum extra cost. Morrissey has a fanbase who will buy these albums and the rest of the world are increasingly uninterested. Any promotional money thrown after Morrissey is unlikely to come back in album sales. For a while keeping Morrissey happy or at least silent could have been a motivational aspect for BMG, but he's now -- or at least very soon -- out of contract and unhappy, so they will probably just drop the stuff out and that's it.

Only a Skinny user name would act like Clive Davis while being on the dole.

I'm not a huge believer in coincidences, so IMHO, I suspect comments about Amazon & the 24th were seen here yesterday + an IG post by Iron Bridge mentioning 24th et al = a post today about it.
Whilst theorising about BMG and any ensuing chaotic release - some thought should be given as to whether Central knows any more than 'we' do at times - despite how people think information travels there.
Regards,
FWD.

You do have good points here, but if Morrissey has given Sam a carte blanche to put out whatever he wants on his official website, then he has in practice approved that all these postings are parallel to his own views. Otherwise he would have put a stop to all this nonsense.

Skinny (as 'Phranc and Open) is now marking all sensible posts as redundant. Reading one P and O post to intuit that it was a Skinny user name.
Now his troll disciple, "Eldritch" follows suit, this after posting non stop rubbish for the last hour.

Why did "The Kaz" failed as a buffer just like nearly everyone before him? It's their job to do it good n proper. The things he said and stated did not show much empathy for the artist @ all. A shirt-sleeved American.

He's older & bullish; probably great for deals. Reputation is different... The only pr I've really seen connected with Moz is Susan Blond. She's fabulous, but she's legacy. I doubt she did much for him.

The last thing he does is shamelessly sell himself. He awkwardly sells himself at the last minute, if he remembers.

I love him, because I think a part of his soul is forever in his bedroom in 1972 listening to his record player.
1972 eh???

Imagine the boardroom discussions. "How do we offload this toxic barrel?".
"Eh, lets pour it into the river."

‘Imagine’
is all that people can do here, hopeless imagining and assumptions that lead to nowhere, and people imagining that they are right in their opinions and that their opinions will actually change Morrissey when in truth and fact their redundant criticisms NEVER EVER will. It’s all quite sad and hilarious really.

Last edited:
You do have good points here, but if Morrissey has given Sam a carte blanche to put out whatever he wants on his official website, then he has in practice approved that all these postings are parallel to his own views. Otherwise he would have put a stop to all this nonsense.

Oh, God no. Nothing is more fearsome than a family member or worse, a lover, who works for the talent.

Skinny (as 'Phranc and Open) is now marking all sensible posts as redundant. Reading one P and O post to intuit that it was a Skinny user name.
Now his troll disciple, "Eldritch" follows suit, this after posting non stop rubbish for the last hour.

You're just another unfunny puppet trolling along redundant beach. A toy, nothing more.

It's a common delusion among the institutionalized or just basically dim Morrissey fans, that everybody else is part of a conspiracy directed against the Great Man -- or that all dissenting voices come from the same source, because the patient is unable to accept that there are many others who disagree with him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom