Morrissey Central "IT BREAKS YOUR HEART IN TWO" (January 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I kind of like how odd this is - fey snark at his record company, a retro camp single & some working-classness. He still knows his roots, even if he's not savvy at pitching it to the media class.

IT BREAKS YOUR HEART IN TWO - Morrissey Central
January 2, 2020

It is now reported that the official BMG release date for Morrissey's "It's Over" is January 24th, by which time "Morrissey will be 116 years old" (secret source.)

Adjustments_igc2yj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a common delusion among the institutionalized or just basically dim Morrissey fans, that everybody else is part of a conspiracy directed against the Great Man -- or that all dissenting voices come from the same source, because the patient is unable to accept that there are many others who disagree with him.

Skinny follower, its Insanity 101 to be obsessed with an artist you profess to hate. To say nothing of calling that plank Skinny a 'great man'.

You're just another unfunny puppet trolling along redundant beach. A toy, nothing more.

Are you Skinny now? I've been Skinny & ReelFountain, despite not being like either of them.

I like that wee emoji that waggles its wee arms round & round that the Anon who really hates me keeps posting though.

Are you Skinny now? I've been Skinny & ReelFountain, despite not being like either of them.

I like that wee emoji that waggles its wee arms round & round that the Anon who really hates me keeps posting though.

Well both you and Skinny seem to have plenty of free time, Skinny.

I am not skinny but not exactly fat too. PuppetParrot is a sick boy. And a sick boy should be treated (as we all know).

Thats an old line used by fake Skinny user names. Im not Skinny but not fat. Skinny playing to the bleachers. Has been used numerous times and is a dead give away Skinny.

Skinny have you no shame? Posting ridicule about the children with special needs?
Skinny, if you claim not to be Skinny there is a test that you can take to easily prove it.

The logical route for BMG is just to drop the new album and the re-releases out at minimum extra cost. Morrissey has a fanbase who will buy these albums and the rest of the world are increasingly uninterested. Any promotional money thrown after Morrissey is unlikely to come back in album sales. For a while keeping Morrissey happy or at least silent could have been a motivational aspect for BMG, but he's now -- or at least very soon -- out of contract and unhappy, so they will probably just drop the stuff out and that's it.

That's a huge Morrissey myth - that he has a devoted fan-base who will snap up everything. He really doesn't. And what he had has crumbled rather dramatically in the last two years. If the single with Thelma picks up decent airplay, the album will be a relative commercial success. If it doesn't, it'll probably be his worst ever seller. So BMG will be praying that Radio 2 remains on side, and should do everything they can to keep it that way.

That's a huge Morrissey myth - that he has a devoted fan-base who will snap up everything. He really doesn't. And what he had has crumbled rather dramatically in the last two years. If the single with Thelma picks up decent airplay, the album will be a relative commercial success. If it doesn't, it'll probably be his worst ever seller. So BMG will be praying that Radio 2 remains on side, and should do everything they can to keep it that way.

LOL a quick switch to anon, 'Phranc and Open'

you can measure the crumbling devotion that doesn't exist? That's some database. I'm jealous.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom