Morrissey Central "'It's Over' is number 1" (January 6, 2020)

Morrissey Central: Mozza Reaches No 1

It's Over got to number 1 on vinyl charts. From Morrissey Central:

"Official UK Vinyl Charts has Morrissey's "It's Over" single at number 1. Morrissey is reportedly "delighted and thankful beyond words.""

20200106_152420_rlezcg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-over-is-number-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I think of it - it might just be part of his obsession with documentation.

Going by his autobiography, he seems to keep & list everything, just because it's there. Which is possibly why he shuns remixes & collaborations & has issues with streaming, because they'd give you a sprawling, uncontrollable discography & stats. I get the feeling he likes his world small & containable & 7 copies of a concrete object sold would make him happier than an open-ended number of streams.

One critic was horrified by all the quoted stats because he thought Moz was boasting about sales, but I think it's just the equivalent of writing 'Moz was here' on a wall.

So why is a vinyl chart not ‘real’ and a chart based on non-physical product is? Strange logic.

Very strange logic.o_O

these DS 'surfaceskinny' and 'ordinarycuckskinny' troll cucks wouldnt know what flavor their kool aid is, best ignored.:lbf:

Yes! A major victory, knocking a 36 year old WHAM Christmas tune off of #1!

We all know that EVERYONE buys 7” singles! ... and that the sales charts on a tiny island, with .o87% of the world’s population, are a fantastic litmus test for global domination.

Victoria, Honshu, Sumatra and Baffin are next. Then onto Madagascar, Borneo and New Guinea. Watch out, Greenland. He’s coming for you soon.

Before you know it he’ll be smashing the mainland again, with another top-5 in Poland.

Good times, for a change. LOL!

I wish there was a grain of reality and some balance on his part re: the vinyl 7" chart.

Last year, You Have Killed Me reentered the vinyl chart at #15 and stayed for 7 days (Aug 31-Sep 06) - based on perhaps less than 10 copies of an old record being sold. If you sell 50 copies of a record - you can chart next week.
Gone are the days of 10,000+ sales.
I can't see any kudos to be had in selling (optimistically) less than 1500 copies of a botch-released 7" - if they had released everything on the 24th, then it may have even made the top 40 singles chart rather than vinyl 7's. Of course, that won't be anything to do with him though will it!?
Nothing to be particularly celebrated really.
The resurgence in vinyl is strongest for albums. The use of 7" has actually reduced and HMV stated they were getting 'less and less'. RSD, novelty and the such do sell, but around 5/6k max depending on rareity (cassettes are doing the same now).
The previous singles did better as they had a more cohesive release plan.
If BMG are overseeing reissues at some point, they might want to keep him happy for a bit longer and that should include a release date for all of a 7" product run and not a percentage.
Expect it to chart again at the end of the month!
Regards,
FWD.
...except for the fact that BMG don’t owe him shit. Quite the opposite.

MOZ IS ONE !

MOZ HAS WON !

& MOZ WILL WIN..

AGAIN.

Another successful year, 2020 will be his finest.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:tiphat:

Here he is, right on cue! Tiny little man with his tiny little man syndrome!
skinflint has been watching countdown again.two from the top and one from the bottom please Rachel.

So why is a vinyl chart not ‘real’ and a chart based on non-physical product is? Strange logic.

The only chart that matters is the official top 100, all the other shitty things like Vinyl, I die, dance etc are irrelevant and Morrissey will know that as well but hey if he/you get some satisfaction out of him selling a thousand or so records, fill your boots, clearly BMG didn’t.

HARK????:bowing:

WHAT DID I HEAR???:ear::handpointleft:

THE MOZ SINGLE HIT NUMERO ONE UNO JEDAN EINER BIR
אחד:tiphat:

:moneybag::moneybag::eyes:

DID THE DUMB LEPEW 'SINGLES BOX' MAKE NO 1 BILLION? NO:lbf:
You’re on here ALL DAY, everyday - posting nonsensical bullshit and railing on people about being on the dole, spouting nonsense about Johnny Marr (on a Morrissey fan site) and touting 7” single sales on an island that NOBODY gives a f*** about.

It all screams broke, bored, lost and lashing, self-loathing millennial. Shouldn’t you be out looking for a job?

...and don’t forget your ramen and hot-dogs that are simmering on the stove. Don’t let them boil over again, or your mom’s definitely gonna take away your internet privileges.

MOZ IS ONE !

MOZ HAS WON !

& MOZ WILL WIN..

AGAIN.

Another successful year, 2020 will be his finest.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:tiphat:

Goddam! Brush your teeth, child. I can smell Melvis’ shit on your breath from the continent.

the TROLL BEEHIVE is BUZZING!!:lbf:

MOZ AT #1:rock::rock::rock:

MOZ VINYL CONQUERED THE VINYL MARKET!!:bow:

shitty things like Vinyl...
Stopped reading there. You clearly don’t care much for music, do you?

And in the ‘real’ chart or your definition of it Moz has had over 50 top-40 singles and more than a dozen top-10 albums. Not even mentioning those millions of monthly listeners on Spotify.

:rolleyes:

is your date with your 'relationship'companion over for the 'day'?:squiffy:

You ignorant twat of course its not eligible it sold 4-5 copies:straightface:
there 7-8 stupid singles!!! 7-8 who knows how many they all suck :monkeyface::baseball:s, so no matter how many singles it had none sold any copies. LePew couldnt get arrested on the charts:package:
he has NOTHING GOING the little dweeb:highfive:

Stopped reading there. You clearly don’t care much for music, do you?

And in the ‘real’ chart or your definition of it Moz has had over 50 top-40 singles and more than a dozen top-10 albums. Not even mentioning those millions of monthly listeners on Spotify.

hahahahahahaha your constant die hard defence of Moz is becoming comical lol jeeezzzzz it’s relentless!!!! What do you get out of it? I don’t understand. Is he sending you thank you letters in the post? Or tickling your bum hole? What’s the motivation?

Here he is, right on cue! Tiny little man with his tiny little man syndrome!

And here you are, right on cue, getting triggered by anything Skinny says. It's interesting that you can't just let it go. Face the facts - your hero is a fraud and proven liar and racist. But yeah, keep berating Skinny if it helps you.

Hahaha
hahahahahahaha your constant die hard defence of Moz is becoming comical lol jeeezzzzz it’s relentless!!!! What do you get out of it? I don’t understand. Is he sending you thank you letters in the post? Or tickling your bum hole? What’s the motivation?
Hahaha it is just stating facts ;)
What is it you don’t understand about simple facts? Or were you born to spin things in a negative way??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom