Morrissey Central "'It's Over' is number 1" (January 6, 2020)

Morrissey Central: Mozza Reaches No 1

It's Over got to number 1 on vinyl charts. From Morrissey Central:

"Official UK Vinyl Charts has Morrissey's "It's Over" single at number 1. Morrissey is reportedly "delighted and thankful beyond words.""

20200106_152420_rlezcg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-over-is-number-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped reading there. You clearly don’t care much for music, do you?

And in the ‘real’ chart or your definition of it Moz has had over 50 top-40 singles and more than a dozen top-10 albums. Not even mentioning those millions of monthly listeners on Spotify.
Well then! Number 39 in the Top-40, for one week is the benchmark. Melvis is surely destined for future greatness!!!

Which is it? Physical sales or streaming? Is it both? #1 on a local 7” chart that requires 200 copies sold? ...or is it “millions” (quite clearly NOT “monthly”) who listen once via Spotify and then ditch his ass because his music is shit. Check your stats. NOBODY is repeatedly listening to ANYTHING past “Your Arsenal”. It’s nice - for him - that you’re a soldier in his lily-white, pussy-ass felcher army. ...but unless he makes the Top-5 in Poland again, it’s over.

Get a life and some taste in music.

Hahaha

Hahaha it is just stating facts ;)
What is it you don’t understand about simple facts? Or were you born to spin things in a negative way??
That person is simply stating basic facts. There’s no spin. The only ones spinning shit are the ones, like yourself, who need to pop out from their warm cozy dwellings, up Melvis’ asshole, for a breath and quick check on the real world.

Enjoy the view while you’re up there. ...but don’t expect anyone to take you seriously when you come down for air.

Even the single sold few copies,number one is a great position,as in these days only few people buy this vinyl format.
Ergo... Congratulations Melvis! You’ve outsold everyone for one week, on a chart that NOBODY gives a shit about.

Tomorrow, VEGAS!

Stopped reading there. You clearly don’t care much for music, do you?

And in the ‘real’ chart or your definition of it Moz has had over 50 top-40 singles and more than a dozen top-10 albums. Not even mentioning those millions of monthly listeners on Spotify.

f***ing hell you get wound up easily.

I wish there was a grain of reality and some balance on his part re: the vinyl 7" chart.

Last year, You Have Killed Me reentered the vinyl chart at #15 and stayed for 7 days (Aug 31-Sep 06) - based on perhaps less than 10 copies of an old record being sold. If you sell 50 copies of a record - you can chart next week.
Gone are the days of 10,000+ sales.
I can't see any kudos to be had in selling (optimistically) less than 1500 copies of a botch-released 7" - if they had released everything on the 24th, then it may have even made the top 40 singles chart rather than vinyl 7's. Of course, that won't be anything to do with him though will it!?
Nothing to be particularly celebrated really.
The resurgence in vinyl is strongest for albums. The use of 7" has actually reduced and HMV stated they were getting 'less and less'. RSD, novelty and the such do sell, but around 5/6k max depending on rareity (cassettes are doing the same now).
The previous singles did better as they had a more cohesive release plan.
If BMG are overseeing reissues at some point, they might want to keep him happy for a bit longer and that should include a release date for all of a 7" product run and not a percentage.
Expect it to chart again at the end of the month!
Regards,
FWD.

Just out of curiosity.
Where on earth would You Have Killed Me be on sale (new) ?
Understand second hand in stores or even new in second hand stores but, how would that hit the high street 13 years later?

Replacing Last Christmas from the number 1 spot must feel so good.
Great start to a great Moz-year!

To think. All the years I’ve followed Moz, ten times more gigs than you. Yes, hundreds. I still have a huge collection but he’s become an embarrassment, but you, you’re a desperate fool. I’m embarrassed for you and somewhat worried about your delusional state. “great start to the year”
f*** sake. Just please drown.

#........1

To think. All the years I’ve followed Moz, ten times more gigs than you. Yes, hundreds. I still have a huge collection but he’s become an embarrassment, but you, you’re a desperate fool. I’m embarrassed for you and somewhat worried about your delusional state. “great start to the year”
f*** sake. Just please drown.

o_O
None of you troll twats have been to any gig whatsoever.
Its no secret to anyone on this site that you all have no money. Drugs and Wine
take up all of your dole.:lbf:

You’re on here ALL DAY, everyday - posting nonsensical bullshit and railing on people about being on the dole, spouting nonsense about Johnny Marr (on a Morrissey fan site) and touting 7” single sales on an island that NOBODY gives a f*** about.

It all screams broke, bored, lost and lashing, self-loathing millennial. Shouldn’t you be out looking for a job?

...and don’t forget your ramen and hot-dogs that are simmering on the stove. Don’t let them boil over again, or your mom’s definitely gonna take away your internet privileges.

is your polish single (=:lbf:=) going on the polish vinyl charts?:lbf:

what a loser cuck, he is preparing to take the polish charts by storm directly from
Mommy basement.:lbf:

then he is ........going to........TOUR:lbf::lbf::lbf:
POLAND to promote his imaginary top Polish single.:crazy:

Well then! Number 39 in the Top-40, for one week is the benchmark. Melvis is surely destined for future greatness!!!

Which is it? Physical sales or streaming? Is it both? #1 on a local 7” chart that requires 200 copies sold? ...or is it “millions” (quite clearly NOT “monthly”) who listen once via Spotify and then ditch his ass because his music is shit. Check your stats. NOBODY is repeatedly listening to ANYTHING past “Your Arsenal”. It’s nice - for him - that you’re a soldier in his lily-white, pussy-ass felcher army. ...but unless he makes the Top-5 in Poland again, it’s over.

Get a life and some taste in music.

Smellvis tour bus breaks down due to drunkeness while on 'polish tour':

927893_1_o.jpg

:lbf:

The perks of being a nice friendly mod. You can get away with spitting straight truths like this without getting lynched. If anyone else said that, they’d be trolled by thewlis and his mob ;)
FWD is not a troll. Big difference. His sole purpose coming here is not to be rude or to spread negativity. FWD has nuances, and he is the voice of reason here. And he’s alone in this.

o_O
None of you troll twats have been to any gig whatsoever.
Its no secret to anyone on this site that you all have no money. Drugs and Wine
take up all of your dole.:lbf:

If you’re not that weirdo Tait for Scotland, you sure sound like him.
“Moz needs me. He must see me”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom