Morrissey Central "'It's Over' is number 1" (January 6, 2020)

Morrissey Central: Mozza Reaches No 1

It's Over got to number 1 on vinyl charts. From Morrissey Central:

"Official UK Vinyl Charts has Morrissey's "It's Over" single at number 1. Morrissey is reportedly "delighted and thankful beyond words.""

20200106_152420_rlezcg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-over-is-number-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Barnaby FFS whats this love affair with the Skinny?
are you a RIPE :lbf:
Skinny watermelon troll?
doh:

green on the outside, Ripe bolshevik red in the inside??:frowning:

whats happened to you Barnaby?:dizzy:

The guy finan is just a completely f***ed up nut job...if any sane person hated someone as much as finan allegedly does, then you would totally disconnect from the person you hate, not keep yourself in a perpetual loop of hate. With every play of a Smiths tune, it serves as a constant reminder of the object of your hate (Moz in this instance). Seems he was previously obsessed with Morrissey, & now he's obsessed with hating Morrissey. What a truly f***ed up person.

He should just give in & like him again. Life's too short.

The guy finan is just a completely f***ed up nut job...if any sane person hated someone as much as finan allegedly does, then you would totally disconnect from the person you hate, not keep yourself in a perpetual loop of hate. With every play of a Smiths tune, it serves as a constant reminder of the object of your hate (Moz in this instance). Seems he was previously obsessed with Morrissey, & now he's obsessed with hating Morrissey. What a truly f***ed up person.

Barnaby when are you going to give that dude with the hat an interview about your pre gay/masculine/commie/islamic skinny sympathizing past?:straightface:

he may need a couple of scientific archaeologists since he will be dealing with the remote ancient past, but I think its doable.:thumb:

All true. I never, ever post under any named account other than this. David and the mods can confirm this. But of course it won't stop the lunatics inventing what they want to. And you're right, it is fun to watch.

I can remember when you were a "mod" until you got removed from duty for illegally accessing posters information.
How is that moral high ground Mr crossword chump?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom