Morrissey Central "'It's Over' is number 1" (January 6, 2020)

Morrissey Central: Mozza Reaches No 1

It's Over got to number 1 on vinyl charts. From Morrissey Central:

"Official UK Vinyl Charts has Morrissey's "It's Over" single at number 1. Morrissey is reportedly "delighted and thankful beyond words.""

20200106_152420_rlezcg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-over-is-number-1

Last edited by a moderator:
FWD is not a troll. Big difference. His sole purpose coming here is not to be rude or to spread negativity. FWD has nuances, and he is the voice of reason here. And he’s alone in this.

he seems a genuinely lovely person, interested in the work. And in the end, all showbiz leaves behind is the work & a few scraps of scandal.

FELIZ POR LOS LOGROS DE MOZ,ESPERANDO ANSIOSAMENTE EL NUEVO ALBUM,UN NUEVO ATAQUE DE MORRISSEY DEDICADO A LOS TROLLS Y A SU LIDER U SKINNY!!!! JAJAJAJAAA MOZUCHISS DERRAMANDO TALENTO COMO SIEMPRE,,EL NO PUEDE SER DE OTRA MANERA ,Y SU NUEVA OBRA YA ESTA LISTA PARA DISFRUTAR,SOLO HAY QUE ESPERAR .. VIVA MOZZZ!!!!!!

Vegan ,Nerak,y Ketamine sun buenisimos comentarios ,Ketamine ultimamente estas mas fanatica que nunca,bien hecho !!!!Moz se lo merece,!!!!

And here you are, right on cue, getting triggered by anything Skinny says. It's interesting that you can't just let it go. Face the facts - your hero is a fraud and proven liar and racist. But yeah, keep berating Skinny if it helps you.

I will, since Skinny doesn’t give a lick about whether Morrissey is racist or not. If Morrissey was rallying against racism Skinny would be out there flying his right wing flag. It’s all about settling an old grudge for him which has nothing to do with Morrissey’s beliefs. He just wants people to think it is.

this is, after all, a Morrissey fan site. I’m a fan, skinny is not. He should just leave. But he’s ill and incapable of doing so. Right or wrong, people are still here for Morrissey’s music which we enjoy. I really don’t care much about his politics just like I don’t care about Joe down the road’s politics. But others like Skinny are the ones who can’t let that go. I’m having a fine time here waiting for the new album

Last edited:
I will, since Skinny doesn’t give a lick about whether Morrissey is racist or not. If Morrissey was rallying against racism Skinny would be out there flying his right wing flag. It’s all about settling an old grudge for him which has nothing to do with Morrissey’s beliefs. He just wants people to think it is.

this is, after all, a Morrissey fan site. I’m a fan, skinny is not. He should just leave. But he’s ill and incapable of doing so. Right or wrong, people are still here for Morrissey’s music which we enjoy. I really don’t care much about his politics just like I don’t care about Joe down the road’s politics. But others like Skinny are the ones who can’t let that go. I’m having a fine time here waiting for the new album

Well said: #metoo

FELIZ POR LOS LOGROS DE MOZ,ESPERANDO ANSIOSAMENTE EL NUEVO ALBUM,UN NUEVO ATAQUE DE MORRISSEY DEDICADO A LOS TROLLS Y A SU LIDER U SKINNY!!!! JAJAJAJAAA MOZUCHISS DERRAMANDO TALENTO COMO SIEMPRE,,EL NO PUEDE SER DE OTRA MANERA ,Y SU NUEVA OBRA YA ESTA LISTA PARA DISFRUTAR,SOLO HAY QUE ESPERAR .. VIVA MOZZZ!!!!!!
Vegan ,Nerak,y Ketamine sun buenisimos comentarios ,Ketamine ultimamente estas mas fanatica que nunca,bien hecho !!!!Moz se lo merece,!!!!

Shut the f*** up.

Best post on here for an age. Happy New Year, Pokey.

he seems a genuinely lovely person, interested in the work. And in the end, all showbiz leaves behind is the work & a few scraps of scandal.

by genuine lovely person, you mean pragmatic, doesn’t get involved in petty arguments and sits on the fence, then sure. He knows better than to call it how it is. You getting f***ing lynched on here for giving an opinion. FWD’s last post, roughly translated to, “what a hollow boast by Moz and co. to brag about a no’1 vinyl spot”. And I agree. f***ing pathetic. Let’s see the Central Gang celebrating #26 in the official U.K. Top 40 next month.

you’re commenting a lot in the last 24hrs, no need to attention seek pet, we’ve seen your pic, very pretty darling x

Considering I’m #4 on the top 5 members here I’d say I’ve commented a lot for the last 13 years.

Also, thank you. :blush:

If you’re not that weirdo Tait for Scotland, you sure sound like him.
“Moz needs me. He must see me”

:rolleyes:

I thought it was that dumpy Skinny who thinks Moz needs his unsolicited Islamic:turban: advice.:lbf:

whats the grudge? no tamborine? that troll Oridnarydrunk can hook him up with a fake one so he can settle down.:lbf:

by genuine lovely person, you mean pragmatic, doesn’t get involved in petty arguments and sits on the fence, then sure. He knows better than to call it how it is. You getting f***ing lynched on here for giving an opinion. FWD’s last post, roughly translated to, “what a hollow boast by Moz and co. to brag about a no’1 vinyl spot”. And I agree. f***ing pathetic. Let’s see the Central Gang celebrating #26 in the official U.K. Top 40 next month.

there's nothing wrong with being diplomatic... Anyway, I really don't think Moz is bragging, just filling space with something vaguely positive because everything else is about how awful he is.

what's the old grudge? Or roughly what direction does the old grudge lie in?

Aw, this is a reference to skinny twat being (self-confessed) mucho "heartbroken" when Moz started telling the world how things really are, leading to deluded skinny making a public display of himself, yet again...temper tantrums, the full nine yards of a spoiled brat. Just another landmark failure in the failure-in-life twat we know as skinny, aka f***wit finan...all of it made worse when members of his family disowned him for spending all their collective dole monies on following Moz. Bcos of that, skinny hates Moz, when the truth of the matter is finan brought it all upon himself bcos he's a thick c***, & can't admit it to himself.
His gravestone will read:

"Here lies a proper sad f***wit,
A real f***ed up twat
Hated by all that knew him,
Going nowhere fast".

I wish there was a grain of reality and some balance on his part re: the vinyl 7" chart.

Last year, You Have Killed Me reentered the vinyl chart at #15 and stayed for 7 days (Aug 31-Sep 06) - based on perhaps less than 10 copies of an old record being sold. If you sell 50 copies of a record - you can chart next week.
Gone are the days of 10,000+ sales.
I can't see any kudos to be had in selling (optimistically) less than 1500 copies of a botch-released 7" - if they had released everything on the 24th, then it may have even made the top 40 singles chart rather than vinyl 7's. Of course, that won't be anything to do with him though will it!?
Nothing to be particularly celebrated really.
The resurgence in vinyl is strongest for albums. The use of 7" has actually reduced and HMV stated they were getting 'less and less'. RSD, novelty and the such do sell, but around 5/6k max depending on rareity (cassettes are doing the same now).
The previous singles did better as they had a more cohesive release plan.
If BMG are overseeing reissues at some point, they might want to keep him happy for a bit longer and that should include a release date for all of a 7" product run and not a percentage.
Expect it to chart again at the end of the month!
Regards,
FWD.
100% agree. I never had much interest in 7" records. I like 12", and I think that started for me in the 80's when The Cure b-sides were even better than the A-side. However, I did buy the Moz 7" boxsets recently but would have much preferred a 12" boxset. They just seem more..... substantial and better value for money.

I think the tl;dr version goes something like:
  • Skinny devotes life to Smiths/Morrissey causing financial ruin & family disown skinny
  • Skinny has breakdown, blames Moz for said breakdown
  • Skinny finds religion at the mosque & decides to become a corbynite leftie snowflake & decides, after getting sucked in by the guardian, that Moz is right wing (yeah, that old chestnut) :rolleyes:
  • Skinny develops personal vendetta...but no-one is listening
  • More breakdowns & hissy fits for skinny...but no-one is listening (still)
  • Skinny posts via multiple aliases on Moz-solo trying to convince himself, the easily duped & the equally stupid, that Moz is a baddie...but, as usual, no-one is listening (still, still).
In fact, The World Won't Listen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom