Morrissey Central "IT'S OVER, IT'S UNDER, IT'S SIDEWAYS, IT'S DOWN" (January 1, 2020)

IT'S OVER, IT'S UNDER, IT'S SIDEWAYS, IT'S DOWN

BMG Records have now marked Friday 10 January (2020!) as an official release date for Morrissey's "It's Over" single - even though it is currently number 2 in the UK vinyl chart and available from numerous major HMV outlets.

unnamed-8_dzprph.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/251528-it-s-over

(The uncredited image is by Victor Esparza).
Regards,
FWD.

This might be the first time ever when the official release actually causes the single to go down the charts.

Talk about losing traction and a pointless release. Singles should be released before the album to create a buzz. Not only is this a shitty cover version, but it’s a cover from May last year. Such a farcical release.

I feel like this was pretty botched by BMG, and Morrissey doesn't really handle botched well. I assume at the moment he is pouring gasoline all over the bridges connected to BMG

i was told it's gonna be postponed for another 12 additional days.

btw: happy new year, morrissey! all the best for 2020!

Just goes to show that record companies don’t know what to do with a true artist like Morrissey, they never did listen and judging by this recent mishap by BMG they still are not listening to him.

Lovely photoshop of Norma Jeane Mortenson.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:rock::thumb:

INCREDIBLE FEAT BY MOZ!!!!:rock:

THE FANS HAVE GOBBLED UP SO MANY PROMO COPIES THAT THE SONG IS NO 2 IN THE CHARTS A MONTH BEFORE ITS RELEASED!!!!:thumb::thumb:

UNHEARD OF ACCOMPLISHMENT BY MOZ!!:rock:

AND THE :moneybag: KEEPS A ROLLING IN:gemstone:

POOR LEPEW MUST HAVE HAD A SMALL STROKE WHEN HE READ THE NEWS.:smiley:

Just goes to show that record companies don’t know what to do with a true artist like Morrissey, they never did listen and judging by this recent mishap by BMG they still are not listening to him.

Lovely photoshop of Norma Jeane Mortenson.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:rock::thumb:

you’re hilarious.

This might be the first time ever when the official release actually causes the single to go down the charts.

Think Morrissey would agree. And just think if BMG didn’t botch it’s release..

Would have been .. Number 1 !

:cool:

im in London moz!! (well, actually in west sussex to be precise!). let's meet up! when it's convenient for you of course! it would be SO much easier than having to go hang out in Manchester in the hopes of spotting you.

Unfortunately, all the information is spread across threads. Yesterday, I did post that Amazon .DE & .IT have amended their release date by 14 days to Friday 24 of Jan (the French site remaining the 10th & no date on UK). UK indie shops still have no point of reference (ie buying in sheets) to order & then offer for sale - which is normally done in 4 week blocks.
I'm not updating the timeline for this single as there's not enough hours in the day :)
Regards,
FWD.

Think Morrissey would agree. And just think if BMG didn’t botch it’s release..

Would have been .. Number 1 !

:cool:

Why don’t you specify that it’s the vinyl chart you’re talking about. Always tickles me when you lot try and blag a high topping chart boast by conveniently neglecting to mention “vinyl” chart. He ain’t nowhere to be seen in the official top 40

Why don’t you specify that it’s the vinyl chart you’re talking about. Always tickles me when you lot try and blag a high topping chart boast by conveniently neglecting to mention “vinyl” chart. He ain’t nowhere to be seen in the official top 40

Now give them a bit of credit. They may be referring to Radio Ougadougou's top 100.

not that these hate trolls were assigned a high number of brain cells to start off with, but in fact you have to be super extra slow not to know that a vinyl release is on the vinyl chart and not on the cd chart.:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom