Morrissey Central "IT'S OVER, IT'S UNDER, IT'S SIDEWAYS, IT'S DOWN" (January 1, 2020)

IT'S OVER, IT'S UNDER, IT'S SIDEWAYS, IT'S DOWN

BMG Records have now marked Friday 10 January (2020!) as an official release date for Morrissey's "It's Over" single - even though it is currently number 2 in the UK vinyl chart and available from numerous major HMV outlets.

unnamed-8_dzprph.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/251528-it-s-over

(The uncredited image is by Victor Esparza).
Regards,
FWD.

Congo (if my memory serves me correct).
the ones im looking at look like tv ads but there was a cinema ad which had different lyrics,it could be the mandela effect at work like c3pos silver leg.

Nice Melvis tat on Monroe. Another wank-stain pop-cultural appropriation that has absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING.

Keep scraping for relevance, Sudsy.

the ones im looking at look like tv ads but there was a cinema ad which had different lyrics,it could be the mandela effect at work like c3pos silver leg.
Hate to be a pedant, Gordy, but I think the words to the Um Bongo ad are of national importance :D

Although I admit you have got me confused with Mandela and CP30...?

Wow that’s a great tattoo of David Morrissey on her arm. He was great in the TV series One Summer.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Now give them a bit of credit. They may be referring to Radio Ougadougou's top 100.

^^ f***ing racist right there ^^
^^ King of f***ing bigots right there ^^
^^ Duplicitous shit stain right there^^

Always engages keyboard before brain, old Skinny. Oh the irony of it all.

...& oh the squalor of the mind.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom