I've drank way too much this last week.......

S

Sharron Needles

Has anyone else had this same problem? With the holidays and all, and all the friends in from out of town, I feel ill from the countless amounts of alcohol consumed this last week. I still have some friends here from back east, and so I am kinda oblidged to do it all over again tomorrow night. Then, the next night is New Years Eve, and you all know what that means......... My house smells, my clothes reek of smoke, I've run out of any weed I've had, my tounge feels of sandpaper, and I think my blood has enough DUI potential for another month or so. Not to mention I've packed on a few eating all of that disgusting holiday food that no one in their right mind would eat on any normal given day of the year. I am broke from buying all my Christmas gifts, and getting broker from running up bar tabs on my Visa supporting my local nightlife economy. Everyone comes to my house, gets too f***ed up and sleeps on my floor, and every morning the past couple of weeks, when I wake up and go into the bathroom to take a leak, somebodys head is in my toilet. Aren't the holidays grand.........?

*raises hand* Yep. I have consumed much more than I can hold. Friday was a stellar moment. If you go to the liquor store to buy some wine and they're all out -- that's because I drank it all on Friday night! I think I'm still recovering.
I'm also having a New Year's party / 31st B-day part for a friend of mine on Tuesday night. Wish me luck. I'll try my best not to be a drunken idiot again. I'm too old for this shit! lol

Wait until you get REALLY old. Believe me, it gets increasingly difficult to shake off hangovers. My liver is seriously pissed off with me.

I'm drinking way to much right now.

I feel like Shane McGowan.

Re: I'm drinking way to much right now.

> I feel like Shane McGowan.

Oh god. I haven't got the that point yet. How is it possible that he is still alive? I'm baffled.

I remember when Shane did 'What a Wonderful World' with Nick Cave. Everybody was fairly certain that was going to be his swan song. That's probably been 5 years or so.

He must have the same kind of blood Keith Richards has. Or Johnny thunders. He lived alot longer than he should have.

> Wait until you get REALLY old. Believe me, it gets increasingly difficult
> to shake off hangovers. My liver is seriously pissed off with me.

I tend to agree. I haven't got drunk very often the last six months or so. but when i do go on drunken binges, I feel like i'm at Death's door the next day.

> I remember when Shane did 'What a Wonderful World' with Nick Cave.
> Everybody was fairly certain that was going to be his swan song. That's
> probably been 5 years or so.

> He must have the same kind of blood Keith Richards has. Or Johnny
> thunders. He lived alot longer than he should have.

Shane regularly drank entire bottles of hard booze in one day when he was a pre-teen! For real.

Re: I'm drinking way too much urine right now

> Shane regularly drank entire bottles of hard booze in one day when he was
> a pre-teen! For real.

Your mom is giving me head right now. For real.

> Oh god. I haven't got the that point yet. How is it possible that he is
> still alive? I'm baffled.

He's playing Shepherd's Bush Empire in London on St. Patrick's Day with his band The Popes. Think I might just mosey on down there.

Back
Top Bottom