Jakarta, Indonesia - Senayan Golf Driving Range (Oct. 12, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Judy Is A Punk / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder

setlist provided by olsenisdead.

Last edited:
" Now listen Sammy ! This is your final chance, when we go through arrivals your job is to pap me with that big camera lens I got you ok ? It's really important I look big time celebrity and for 4ks sake make sure Uncle Diesel isn't in the frame ok ? Can you do that ? " :guitar:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

In one of the video footage thingies I saw Boz strolling through the airporthal. He can be like a chameleon and just be as anonymous as everybody else on that airport except for Moz off course.

I like Boz, you can see at his face he is sooo happy to be not Moz!
What a great contrast with that last photo of him with the moustache, the one where he looks like Ghenghis Khan. :D

Celebrity culture creates crazies. Moz harangued and harassed by the hounds of hysteria. I've walked by Moz on the streets of Dublin more than once and just nodded and said hello. Pity people cant afford him the same respect.

He looks pretty damn good. I usually look more like beat-up luggage after just flying from Tucson to LAX.

he looks so sweet in that photo <3
and i have always maintained that red is a great colour on him. not only is it a great colour on him but it's the best colour full stop.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom