James Blunt defends Morrissey's comments; other Morrissey Nobel concert press

Re: Favorable article about Morrisseys presence in Oslo (norwegian newspaper)

To use this thread to gather all news about the event, there was a press conference with the artists today. James Blunt was asked if it was right for Morrissey to appear at the concert. He responded with something like "Of course it's right for him to play here. It's the week of Mandelas death and he talked about compassion and understanding. I don't know what [Morrissey] said, but we must forgive and move on."

Again, being criticized by a user does not mean being 'harassed'. If it's serious harassment, perhaps you can take your case to the authorities. I think everyone knows it would be a complete waste their time, considering the posts you have been reporting.

You allow me to be anonymously harassed by a regular. Yet ask me--demand of me--to not concern myself with who it could be? What world are we living in, that anyone would be willing to comply with that double standard? Where is my freedom to know? Freedom of information is just as important as freedom of speech.

The Stupidest Person on the Internet

That is, perhaps, until you get someone like me, a long-term regular who has been loyal to this site--never lied to you, posted anonymously, used proxies, or trolled--now complaining that the system is flawed.

You have lied, to name one of many examples, about having "proof" that Skylarker made the posts which I made.

You may have posted anonymously, but no one knows and no one cares. The overabundance of your registered posts insures that no one will ever be bored enough to go trawling through the anons, thinking: Need more Jehne.

You have trolled as much as any user of this site has in years. Would you like to see several screens of quotes of your remarks about Crystal Geezer's weight, alone? Furthermore, you're less able to suspend your vendettas than any other Solo troll has ever been. You have no self-control. None.

The forum's reputation system was disabled because of you. The original chatroom was ruined due to your posting of others users' addresses, etc, while simultaneously playing the victim and lobbying for other users to be banned. On the defunct Morrissey Music site, you pretended to be a moderator and used multiple accounts for harassing others and spreading inane gossip. You have a long, rich history of trolling, and anyone who puts any of your umpteen past usernames into this site's search engine will find countless threads about your divisive, self-absorbed agenda.

You've done more damage to the level of discourse on this forum than any single user ever has, certainly including !Viva Hate! & friends, CrystalGeezer, Freeyourself, Belligerent Ghoul, Urban... Etc. All those personalities at least brought a sense of humor to their childishness. You simply preach the gospel of Jehne the Magnificent and fall gibbering into the fetal position whenever criticized.

You are insane and repulsive and you are a goddamn fool.

Again, being criticized by a user does not mean being 'harassed'. If it's serious harassment, perhaps you can take your case to the authorities. I think everyone knows it would be a complete waste their time, considering the posts you have been reporting.

OK. No one is breaking the law. Who said anyone was? Did I ever suggest that the posts were threatening my personhood? So, I should ignore this last post you just approved by, I, anonymous, even though I could get in a spirited debate with him and attempt to refute his claims? But you suggested I ignore him. So that is what I will do. But my silence does not mean Viva Anonymous' claims are true. Many, if not most, are not.

Btw, I am sure you like that post of his. He has your back. Can put the outspoken dissenter, complaining about anonymous posting, in her place. Nice to have trolls on your side eh? They are some of the smartest, wittiest, fearless, and ruthless posters on the Net.

OK. No one is breaking the law. Who said anyone was? Did I ever suggest that the posts were threatening my personhood? So, I should ignore this last post you just approved by, I, anonymous, even though I could get in a spirited debate with him and attempt to refute his claims? But you suggested I ignore him. So that is what I will do. But my silence does not mean Viva Anonymous' claims are true. Many, if not most, are not.

Btw, I am sure you like that post of his. He has your back. Can put the outspoken dissenter, complaining about anonymous posting, in her place. Nice to have trolls on your side eh? They are some of the smartest, wittiest, fearless, and ruthless posters on the Net.

Actually, they are cowards because they don’t show their faces and can hide behind their computers, laptops, ipads, iphones, etc and insult people without the risk of getting punched in the face.

But my silence

Now more anxiously awaited than the rapture...

does not mean Viva Anonymous' claims are true. Many, if not most, are not.

Many, if not most--so you're disputing about 50% of it? But you can't be sure? Long time ago, some of it?

A couple of posts ago, you were as pure as the driven snow! I don't understand--it's almost like everything you say is bullshit or something!

Actually, they are cowards because they don’t show their faces

You may have a point. You showed your face, and now everyone's definitely afraid of you.

Yes, I know. You are Viva.
Dear Ms Kewpie,

You can only verify WHO made the post, not WHO DIDN'T. Unless that post was made from a static IP or a dynamic one from a location of a regular user, then you are out of luck. 99% of people could be using proxies. This makes your detective work impossible, inaccurate.

So...Kewpie, who is a mod, can't prove who didn't make the post, only who did (according to you.) Kewpie stated I didn't make the post. However, you, in your infinite wisdom, can not only prove who didn't make the post but can also prove who did make the post simply by...guessing? :crazy:

Clearly you have a loose relationship with the definition of the word "proof".

And also verified that there was no way he could prove these anonymous posts were not made by him. He does NOT know that they were not made by him. He can't figure out WHO made them by IP alone. And neither can you.

Yet, you can prove it. Once again, simply astounding. :lbf:

Plus this person has admitted to using proxies.

Maybe you should read again. I admitted to nothing. Makes me wonder how much you read and think you understand without actually having a grasp on it... :lbf:

I suggest you read my Troll Take-down post in the site suggestions forum. It could be straight out of a Perry Mason episode... outed dumbstruck defendant, humiliation and all.

Only in your mind...which I think most people are coming to the conclusion isn't a very stable place to be. :lbf:

You do not have the tools and verification abilities that you lead others to believe you have. Your guess is no better than mine. But guess what? Common sense, motive, information, history, inside knowledge, and writing analysis, are tools I DO have. Trust your instinct. If you don't want us to play the guessing game then don't allow anonymous posting. If I am being trolled, I have the right to know who is doing it. If you can't tell me (unwillingness, unable), I will do my own detective work. This case is closed as far as I am concerned. Btw, David is oblivious to the drama and does not screen posts for content, just TOS violations. So abusive posts can seep through.

Sincerely,
Ms realitybites Holmes :lbf:

Let's call it detective work, other than the techie kind. Old fashioned analysis.

Wow. Amateur author, photographer, artist, critic, philosopher, psychiatrist AND detective. You're truly one miracle away from sainthood.

Let me guess, someone multi-quoted you and could string a sentence together...therefore, it is either me or Skylarker or both. That and you probably had a hot flash when you read the post where I suggested both you and Geezer were put on timeout or banned. About right? :lbf:

The only people who are disputing my claims are the you and Kewpie. No one with common sense or who is a regular disputes them.

So, they aren't the only people who dispute your claims...you're just choosing to ignore the others because they lack common sense because they say you're wrong? :lbf:

Did it ever cross your mind that nobody actually cares but you and that is why nobody else disputes anything? :lbf:

In parting,
QUIT DERAILING EVERY f***ING THREAD WITH YOUR INSANE, SELF-ABSORBED BULLSHIT.

So...Kewpie, who is a mod, can't prove who didn't make the post, only who did (according to you.) Kewpie stated I didn't make the post. However, you, in your infinite wisdom, can not only prove who didn't make the post but can also prove who did make the post simply by...guessing? :crazy:

Clearly you have a loose relationship with the definition of the word "proof".

Yet, you can prove it. Once again, simply astounding. :lbf:

Maybe you should read again. I admitted to nothing. Makes me wonder how much you read and think you understand without actually having a grasp on it... :lbf:

Only in your mind...which I think most people are coming to the conclusion isn't a very stable place to be. :lbf:

Wow. Amateur author, photographer, artist, critic, philosopher, psychiatrist AND detective. You're truly one miracle away from sainthood.

Let me guess, someone multi-quoted you and could string a sentence together...therefore, it is either me or Skylarker or both. That and you probably had a hot flash when you read the post where I suggested both you and Geezer were put on timeout or banned. About right? :lbf:

So, they aren't the only people who dispute your claims...you're just choosing to ignore the others because they lack common sense because they say you're wrong? :lbf:

Did it ever cross your mind that nobody actually cares but you and that is why nobody else disputes anything? :lbf:

In parting,
QUIT DERAILING EVERY f***ING THREAD WITH YOUR INSANE, SELF-ABSORBED BULLSHIT.

Either you smoked pot or just have the giggles cause you sure cracked yourself up typing your responses.

Could have combined these two posts and saved yourself some time and effort...

11737557116_d8f8cb3852_b.jpg

Sorry RB, it looks different to my eye.

Well, you said before you often miss things--miscalculate. You admit you don't follow the drama here or read most of the posts. So you really don't pay enough attention, or even care really. Right? And do you think the troll will write exactly the same? Of course not. Ellipses as Viva. Em dashes as anonymous. But it doesn't matter. What matters is how I deal with it from now on.

I plan on ignoring all posts by Viva as Viva, and as his alter ego. And ones made by his girlfriend--sidekick. In other words, all harassing/insulting posts as Anonymous or another name. Anonymous posters are cowards. And some people are cowards as registered users. A coward by any other name... Dave , freeyourself, Morrithey... a troll by any other name.

Last edited:
I plan on ignoring all posts by Viva as Viva and as his alter ego.

Why would Viva bother posting anonymous "harassment" to you when he seems to have zero problem posting the similar line of logic as himself? :straightface:

Big picture, you should look at it on occasion.

I'm also having trouble believing Barney is descended from wolves. :p

Well, you said before you often miss things--miscalculate. But it doesn't matter. What matters is how I deal with it from now on.

I plan on ignoring all posts by Viva as Viva, and as his alter ego. All harassing/insulting anonymous posts. Anonymous posters are cowards. And some people are cowards as registered users. A coward by any other name...

So, apparently Iona Mink isn't smart enough to see what you see, huh? :lbf:

why would viva bother posting anonymous "harassment" to you when he seems to have zero problem posting the similar line of logic as himself? :straightface:

Big picture, you should look at it on occasion.

I'm also having trouble believing barney is descended from wolves. :p

Bingo.

Well, you said before you often miss things--miscalculate. And do you think the troll will write exactly the same? Of course not. Ellipses as Viva. Em dashes as anonymous. But it doesn't matter. What matters is how I deal with it from now on.

I plan on ignoring all posts by Viva as Viva, and as his alter ego. In other words, all harassing/insulting posts as Anonymous or another name. Anonymous posters are cowards. And some people are cowards as registered users. A coward by any other name...

So if you don't have the IP and you aren't making these judgements based on writing style, then you are accusing people based on content? Assumed intentions? Speculated game playing and politicking?

It's certainly a bold move to say that you have only a finite number of detractors to choose from.

- - - Updated - - -

So, apparently Iona Mink isn't smart enough to see what you see, huh? :lbf:

tumblr_ljb43k4iq91qixleeo1_400.gif

So if you don't have the IP and you aren't making these judgements based on writing style, then you are accusing people based on content? Assumed intentions? Speculated game playing and politicking?

It's certainly a bold move to say that you have only a finite number of detractors to choose from.

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_ljb43k4iq91qixleeo1_400.gif

Really. Only a finite #? Are you one as well? OK. Who cares. Really. Not me. Carry on.

Really. Only a finite #? Are you one as well? OK. Who cares. Really. Not me. Carry on.

Sigh. I'm not one but this constant tail chasing exercise is becoming tiresome to read.

I'm beginning to suspect you rather enjoy the drama of it all.

Sigh. I'm not one but this constant tail chasing exercise is becoming tiresome to read.

I'm beginning to suspect you rather enjoy the drama of it all.

No. I don't enjoy it.

Point is this. It matters not, in the end, who posted the comments. As long as David allows anonymous posting, use of proxies, and free speech, this is going to be the state of affairs here.

So we can accept these terms and continue to participate, or we can leave.

I am just describing the atmosphere and pointing out my observations and some facts as well. The biggest thing for anyone to take away from all of this is, this:

1. People post anonymously.
2. People use proxies.
3. When a person posts anonymously under a proxy, they are safe from detection by the mods and administrators.

If you want to be anonymous: 1. Post anonymously using a free and easy to use proxy. Download TOR for your browser. Easy to use. 2. Don't swear or reveal addressees in your posts. 3. Don't insult David or mods--just Morrissey and the other posters here.

It is a dog eat dog forum. Those with the skills and ambition will end up on top--psychopaths, in other words.

Having a conscience is a weakness on this forum, unfortunately.

No. I don't enjoy it.

Of course you do.

Point is this. It matters not, in the end, who posted the comments.

Apparently it does seeing as you're going to multiple threads proclaiming I am anonymously trolling you.

As long as David allows anonymous posting, use of proxies, and free speech, this is going to be the state of affairs here.

No one allows proxies. It isn't like the moderators go to check an IP address and it says "proxy" on it. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about it.

Pretty much...or we can do what you've done: Go from thread to thread bringing up the same issues with the same people for multiple pages.

I am just describing the atmosphere and pointing out my observations and some facts as well. The biggest thing for anyone to take away from all of this is, this:

2. People use proxies.
3. When a person posts anonymously under a proxy, they are safe from detection by the mods and administrators.

If you want to be anonymous: 1. Post anonymously using a free and easy to use proxy. Download TOR for your browser. Easy to use. 2. Don't swear or reveal addressees in your posts. 3. Don't insult David or mods--just Morrissey and the other posters here.

What an intellectual you are. Hey, maybe next you can tell everyone how to buy a pack of gum & chew it too!

It is a dog eat dog forum. Those with the skills and ambition will end up on top--psychopaths, in other words.
realitybites and Geezer now rule the roost. You should rule the roost.

L.O.f***ing.L.

Not as much as being cluelessly ignorant.

No. I don't enjoy it.

Point is this. It matters not, in the end, who posted the comments. As long as David allows anonymous posting, use of proxies, and free speech, this is going to be the state of affairs here.

2. People use proxies.

So for those who had any doubt, you've explained the environment as you see it. You've assessed, gauged and now brought forth your estimation. Can this end now please?

No. I don't enjoy it.

2. People use proxies.

If you want to be anonymous: 1. Post anonymously using a free and easy to use proxy. Download TOR for your browser. Easy to use. 2. Don't swear or reveal addressees in your posts. 3. Don't insult David or mods--just Morrissey and the other posters

Yeah if you spend your life on here like you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom