James Maker - brief statement re: Morrissey via Facebook (27 June, 2019)

"Morrissey:

In the 40 years I have known him, Morrissey has never made a racist comment to me.
Ever, Simply, it has never happened.

Wilde, despite tremendous popularity in the the late 19th-century, was jailed with hard labour.
And, now, a similar fate befalls Morrissey who did not tow the far-left, revisionist Orwellian line of 2019 politics.
The cost is the necessary destruction of a unique voice.

I have to ask you one question:
if Morrissey retires and never records another song or album — does that make your world happier? x "

He ends by linking to:

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Morrissey's fate is that he will be sentenced to prison with hard labour?

Exaggerate much?

Oh do f*** off you f***ing dickhead
nw7ZloC.jpg

It's odd that James has known Morrissey for 40 years but isn't aware of him saying anything racist. I've never even met Morrissey, but I'm aware of plenty of racist things he's said.

Not that I'm saying James is completely lacking in credibility or anything.

"if Morrissey retires and never records another song or album — does that make your world happier?"

No. What make my world happier is if he would STFU and concentrate on making *good* records.

Ha!!! Comparing Oscar Wilde’s imprisonment with Morrissey's treatment for being a racist is absolutely hilarious. He writes on Facebook and Morrissey never responds. Yep. They’re definitely friends.

It's odd that James has known Morrissey for 40 years but isn't aware of him saying anything racist. I've never even met Morrissey, but I'm aware of plenty of racist things he's said.

Not that I'm saying James is completely lacking in credibility or anything.
Lol, I agree .
"for 40 years" haven't they known each other since they were 15? What happened to the other 4 years. Was moz burning crosses outside peoples homes? Was he painting nazi signs on his bedroom wall?
I don't think these posts by Sam, his manager and James are working. It would be awsome to hear from others. I liked the tweet Fiona and some dude called Dennis posted and kinda agree with this blog that someone posted on James Page.
https://wordpress.com/posts/dailydiarist.wordpress.com
I think it's all starting to get dangerous as f***. Someone could get killed if this carry's on.
I wish moz would just get on with the music .

You still have our Latino vote moz.

I don’t need people who sing songs trying to explain what is and isn’t racist. I can make my own mind up. Morrissey is supporting a racist party. He does, and has made comments that can easily be construed to have racist elements. He says he isn’t racist. Well, he would say that wouldn’t he?

Morrissey has crossed a line. And for that his UK career in the music industry is poisoned. Rather than wheeling out old pals and nephews, he needs to look a bit closer to home. He won’t.

Why would he not just come out and say he is racist? He seems to be very willing to speak his mind at any cost?

His career may be just fine outside in some parts of the world but its well and truly screwed in the UK.
I doubt that but even if you are right he'll be just fine without the UK. It's not like he hasn't got a huge and dedicated following in many other corners of the globe. Pretty good coverage for a racist.

I doubt that but even if you are right he'll be just fine without the UK. It's not like he hasn't got a huge and dedicated following in many other corners of the globe. Pretty good coverage for a racist.

Yes. Surprisingly good coverage for a racist.

Something we both agree on!!

Morrissey you're right; everyone does prefer their own race. Mine is the human race.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom