James Maker statement: "In Support Of Morrissey" - James Maker FB (1 June, 2019)

"In support of Morrissey:

The truth is, there is a hate campaign which is artificial, fabricated and does not reflect the views of real people: people who attend concerts and buy records. 'For Britain' is repeatedly described as a 'far right-wing party', when it isn't. It is run by an irish lesbian who opposes patriarchy.

People are murdered on London Bridge, or children destroyed by nail bombs at concerts, or....the list is legion....There is a very much a problem linked to extremist Islam: its 21st-century core beliefs are still affirmatively anti-feminist, anti-LGBT, and anti-democratic. This is NOT anti-Muslim; it is anti-undemocratic; anti-patriarchy; anti-religious extremism.

Morrissey was a contrarian in the 1980s and 1990s. and who saved many people's lives—as many hundreds avow—through the messages of his songs., In 2019, he is still a contrarian. Yet, in the UK, he is a hate figure whom a British newspaper is bent upon destroying.

For a person who could have given such pleasure to millions, over the years, this is very sad, indeed. x"

James' previous (much longer) statement last April was deleted from Facebook, but a copy of the text is available here and was entitled: "Is Morrissey A Racist?"

Regards,
FWD.

Not according to many people on this site! As clearly evident in many posts on many of the different thread here. And you are truly delusional if you think For Britain is cool with ‘some Muslims.’ They want Islam wiped away completely. Do you really, really need me to bother pointing out all of the evidence for that statement?

Islam is an ideology that doesn't mix with western values or British culture, especially when they have no desire to assimilate

Morrissey, you keep winding up exactly the right type of people.

They claim to hate you, yet spend vast quantities of their lives thinking and writing about you.

Please never stop, you magnificent bastard.

Morrissey, you keep winding up exactly the right type of people.

They claim to hate you, yet spend vast quantities of their lives thinking and writing about you.

Please never stop, you magnificent bastard.

^^^

Emboldened!

Can't wait for the next album!

@ Morrissey, the band and all involved: All the best!

Not according to many people on this site! As clearly evident in many posts on many of the different thread here. And you are truly delusional if you think For Britain is cool with ‘some Muslims.’ They want Islam wiped away completely. Do you really, really need me to bother pointing out all of the evidence for that statement?

Yes, can you please point to any admissions by For Britain themselves for them wanting to completely ban Islam as I cannot see it on their website? Please don't quote Wikipedia.

Indeed, they are wanting to protect young Muslim girls from FGM and young Muslim women from forced marriages.

And since he has made it public, we have the right to call him out for being an enabling asshole, or to share support.
It's not his 'personal' page his real friends are on his real page, profile picture is of an orange typewriter or was.
The page he shared it on was his 'fan' page.

Maybe Morrissey isn’t actually a racist, maybes it’s just an elaborate ruse to weed out all the actual racists. James Maker, you’ve been had.

Maybe Morrissey isn’t actually a racist, maybes it’s just an elaborate ruse to weed out all the actual racists. James Maker, you’ve been had.
Maybe he's just questioning a religion, which of course we re allowed to do except when it's Islam.
Manchester arena and London Bridge were carried out by.....
But we're not allowed to mention it?

Yes Yes Yes - please do point out the evidence for your ridiculous assertion.

From their website - 'For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.'

Sounds quite reasonable to me.

No mention of mass deportations? Legally please explain how any British government would be able to deport Muslims who are British citizens? Please do give evidence.

But limiting further immigration is a point of view. Nothing far right or fascist about it.

The facts are this. When far right nationalist Anders Breivik killed 77 people Morrissey compared it to KFC, but when a Muslim set off a bomb at an Ariana Grande concert he said "Theresa May says such attacks ‘will not break us’, but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues."
Interpret as you will.

Maybe because he is from Manchester and there was more of an emotional reaction?

He compared KFC to the Norway massacre because he wanted to link animal slaughter to human slaughter. There was no intention to down-play the massacre? In fact, the very opposite. It was to emphasis the horror of animal slaughter by comparing it with the horror committed in Norway.

What's your point?

Another screed from this shrill nobody Maker, defending someone who got himself into this mess in the first place. I don't know who is more desperate - Morrissey for trolling everybody like he does or his rag-tag pals for using his name to chase their own bit of spotlight, all these years later.

.There is a very much a problem linked to extremist Islam: its 21st-century core beliefs are still affirmatively anti-feminist, anti-LGBT, and anti-democratic. This is NOT anti-Muslim; it is anti-undemocratic; anti-patriarchy; anti-religious extremism.

Another screed from this shrill nobody Maker, defending someone who got himself into this mess in the first place. I don't know who is more desperate - Morrissey for trolling everybody like he does or his rag-tag pals for using his name to chase their own bit of spotlight, all these years later.

Do you honestly think there is no problem linked to extremist Islam?

Last edited:
Maybe because he is from Manchester and there was more of an emotional reaction?

He compared KFC to the Norway massacre because he wanted to link animal slaughter to human slaughter. There was no intention to down-play the massacre? In fact, the very opposite. It was to emphasis the horror of animal slaughter by comparing it with the horror committed in Norway.

What's your point?
It's two different massacres which were reacted to in very different ways. You offered your interpretation which is fine. If you had to guess what my point is what would you think it might be?

Morrissey is a legend. All this hate is by people who can't comprehend nationalism and think mass immigration is a virtue:rolleyes:. Moz has always been speaking his mind and will land on the right side of history

It's two different massacres which were reacted to in very different ways. You offered your interpretation which is fine. If you had to guess what my point is what would you think it might be?

That you can't comprehend Morrissey being upset that his hometown was terrorized by Muzzies

That you can't comprehend Morrissey being upset that his hometown was terrorized by Muzzies
You think that is my point?
That's interesting I guess (no, it's not at all) but I think it says more about the way you're trying to fit these facts into your worldview. It's nothing to do with me or what I can or can't comprehend.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom