Jeff Goldblum dead?

M-in-Oz

It has just been reported on the news here that actor Jeff Goldblum has fallen to his death while filming in New Zealand. They are saying the news has come from NZ police...but no official comment yet. Hoping it is not true.

What a day.

It has just been reported on the news here that actor Jeff Goldblum has fallen to his death while filming in New Zealand. They are saying the news has come from NZ police...but no official comment yet. Hoping it is not true.

What a day.
WHAT?! Another one?! WTF is going on today?

f***ing hell. Its like Lady Di and Mother Teresa....

Celebrity deaths are like buses, you wait ages for one and then three come along at once

There have been a lot of made up reports about celebrities today after MJ's death was announced, hopefully this is just a horrible rumor.

I am going to check twitter! WTF is going on?!

I hope not, he's one of my favorite people ever.

Last edited:
There have been a lot of made up reports about celebrities today after MJ's death was announced, hopefully this is just a horrible rumor.

Hopefully it is a horrible rumour. I wasn't sure to post or not and news outlets can get information wrong. Haven't heard any more on the news yet.

Hopefully it is a horrible rumour. I wasn't sure to post or not and news outlets can get information wrong. Haven't heard any more on the news yet.

I think/hope it's a rumor...But that's because I love Jeff Goldblum.
It'd be really bizarre if it were true.

I am really close to calling TMZ.

We can rest easier knowing that Jeff Goldblum is alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom