Jessica Brown Findlay on Morrissey, Downton Abbey and body image - Herald Scotland

A Matter of Life and Death: Jessica Brown Findlay on Morrissey, Downton Abbey and body image - Herald Scotland
By Teddy Jamieson

Excerpt:

Jessica, let’s get down to it. Morrissey. Tortured genius or knob? “Oh God … Well, it’s the music that has always got me. Certain things can be said of the artist …”

Brown Findlay is a massive Smiths fan. All-the-albums-on-vinyl-sized. And maybe the fan in her hesitated before committing to England is Mine in case it all went Smiths up. “But the script was so beautiful,” she says.

Plus, it wasn’t about the flowers and the band and the theatrics. The film, she explains, is about “the world and soul and mind of someone before that”.

40453_285104.jpg.gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A Matter of Life and Death: Jessica Brown Findlay on Morrissey, Downton Abbey and body image - Herald Scotland
By Teddy Jamieson

Excerpt:

Jessica, let’s get down to it. Morrissey. Tortured genius or knob? “Oh God … Well, it’s the music that has always got me. Certain things can be said of the artist …”

Brown Findlay is a massive Smiths fan. All-the-albums-on-vinyl-sized. And maybe the fan in her hesitated before committing to England is Mine in case it all went Smiths up. “But the script was so beautiful,” she says.

Plus, it wasn’t about the flowers and the band and the theatrics. The film, she explains, is about “the world and soul and mind of someone before that”.

40453_285104.jpg.gallery.jpg

So that's a tortured genius, if I could try to read between the words ;)
She wouldn't know if he is a knob if she didn't meet him.
And even if she did she'd never say that. Not her style.
Tortured genius knob? :squiffy:

He's a tortured genius and a huge bell-end. It's quite possible to be both.

tortured genius or knob.most geniuses aren't very nice people,thats how they have the drive to get where they are.
I'v got a tortured knob if anybodies interested

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom