Suedehead
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
You're The One For Me Fatty
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Alsatian Cousin
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
/Everyday Is Like Sunday
/The National Front Disco

As for the previous gig, a barrier was set between the crowd and the stage and only the fans from the front rows were allowed next to it. A few fans made it up to hug their idol, especially during "Suedehead" and the encores. There was no change in the setlist.

Morrissey shook a tambourine during the first few bars of "Certain People I Know" then threw it into the audience. After the song he commented: "You know I'm really so glad there is so much security because it makes me feel really secure". In "My Insatiable One", Morrissey sang "I've got this terrible feeling" instead of the usual "I've got this horrible feeling." After "Tomorrow", he said addressed the audience. At this point into the concert, he started interacting more with the fans in the front rows, chatting with them, picking up their gifts (and sometimes sending them back flying into the crowd).

As he had done earlier in the evening with a tambourine, Morrissey started "You're The One For Me Fatty" with maracas and threw them into the crowd when he was done with them. After "Seasick Yet Still Docked", to someone in the audience, Morrissey replied "What? Yes what... we're English..." One of the few fans who made it on stage during the encore sang a bit of "Everyday Is Like Sunday" with Morrissey.

(from "Passions Just Like Mine")

Thanks for another needed show!

Thanks JM...Didn't have this one...

Still waiting on the Aragon show...

just kidding :)

Honestly, my pleasure... Particularly when I'm surrounded by so many polite, cool people... :)

:) Checking through the older posts I found this gem...thanks for posting!!!

Back
Top Bottom