Morrissey Central "Joaquin Is Not A Dog On A Chain" (February 10, 2020)

Joaquin Is Not A Dog On A Chain - Morrissey Central

February 10, 2020

i_just_might_die_ik9rax.png

Regards,
FWD.

Photoshopping will never end, will it?
Just wait til Lil' Sammy discovers Deepfakes - we'll get an endless series of classic film clips, with the real actor's faces photoshatted into that of Morrissey.

There's Morrissey looking like a very evil, sinister ventriloquist dummy.
Any beauty is now gone.
He's been a horror story for years.

Some of these trolls have mixed race children and grandchildren and are batting for them. Knownothingness fool.

Well that's their own fault for mixing, fool. It should be banned outright. Reap what you sow.
I'm partial to a bit of culler but I wouldn't breed one, FFS. I'd keep one for playtime, cleaning & such things.

This is getting embarrassing now. It's like watching your grandad discovering emojis. Makes you want to cringe so hard you turn yourself inside out.

The more I see the new album cover, the less I like it. Especially when its placed beside the photo used on the tour dates poster, which IMO is a far better one.

The more I see the new album cover, the less I like it. Especially when its placed beside the photo used on the tour dates poster, which IMO is a far better one.

Yep, I think that tour poster is superb!

Some of these trolls have mixed race children and grandchildren and are batting for them. Knownothingness fool.

I have a blk mistress, but I wouldn't have offspring with her. She does my cleaning etc. & other favours.
That's as far as it goes. It works.

I understand from reliable sources that a poster of the image will be available as merch at the UK shows. I am led to believe there will be two versions:

1. as posted on Central
2. as posted on Central but with the autograph of Joaquin Phoenix written in Morrrisey's scrawl

Number 1 is priced at £35. Number 2 is priced at an affordable £250.

For all of his faults, I did not have Morrissey down as an incel.

Hahaha batting for their mixed race children by anonymously ranting on a pop star's unofficial fan site? A pop star who has never actually said or done anything against mixed race children? Gosh what a flimsy existence, what misguided chumps XD

Phoenix needed an Obama speech writer just to make his condescending speech at a Hollywood circle jerk. Joker was a lame movie too

Joaquin is definitely a dog on a chain

Last edited:
JP is a vegan, so I guess we can turn a blind eye to his anti-racism.
did you even watch the speech,he said hes not always been a great person and sometimes hard to work with.
some of the people on here are just hard work.outstanding actor.
hooray for bong joon ho,iv been banging on about south Korean cinema for about 8 years and have mentioned it on here a bunch of times.

great to watch all the anons gong berserk every time one of these images appear.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom