Johan, you are truely THE BEST!

fortbethel

All this time you've put into these polls. U should personally be thanked by Morrissey himself. I've made a playlist of these very last top 15 songs and will always play them for the very new Smiths/Moz fan. Finally not having to think about which album/which songs to play. Cheers. :)

I agree. This must have been really hard work, but it is interesting to see what is the collective 15 fave songs.

And how the result differs from how "each of us" might have created a 15-track Best Of album originally (i.e. whether certain songs from certain albums missed out because the competition within their particular categories was too high).

Johan, you are truely THE BEST!

Thanks for reminding me!
No really, I'm blushing.
Thanks all for your kind words and thanks all for voting because without you etc etc

It wasn't hard work at all, really. I just wanted to do a Best Morrissey song-poll but couldn't get all 159 songs to fit in the poll, so I had to do it this way -and with The Smiths.

And how the result differs from how "each of us" might have created a 15-track Best Of album originally (i.e. whether certain songs from certain albums missed out because the competition within their particular categories was too high).

Good question. Maybe we should do a thread where everyone submits their top 15 tracks and the number 1 gets 15 points and so forth and then count all votes, but I have a suspicion that the results would be pretty much the same.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't really mean that as something measurable, just a potential subject for personal reflection. We're Morrissey fans -- we love introspection.

Back
Top Bottom