john & edward

it's the General Discussion, I assume it had to be as all the threads are realated to him in some way.
This should be off topic.

oh, and.............Strictly rules:guitar:

ok lainey i apologise for posting in the wrong section i shall try to stick to the rules next time:blushing:

It's common knowledge that Louis is gay....but in a celibate kind of way like Stephen Fry used to be.(and Moz ofcourse....:rolleyes:)

I believe the kidz are calling them Jedward. :cool:

Or is that the media? I don't get why everyone thinks they are the devil or something, they are a bit weird though, see how tall they were when stood by Dermot, less Dermot is a midge...anyway they are just shit.

Or is that the media? I don't get why everyone thinks they are the devil or something, they are a bit weird though, see how tall they were when stood by Dermot, less Dermot is a midge...anyway they are just shit.

i dont think people think they are the devil. ordo they?

im just mad cos people go on these shows to make a better life for themselves hoping that their talent will be discovered good singers are being voted off because the public think it is funny to keep these boys in who clearly are not as good as the rest of the finalist.

ok i shall shut up cos i starting to sound like a right mong:lbf:

i dont think people think they are the devil. ordo they?

im just mad cos people go on these shows to make a better life for themselves hoping that their talent will be discovered good singers are being voted off because the public think it is funny to keep these boys in who clearly are not as good as the rest of the finalist.

ok i shall shut up cos i starting to sound like a right mong:lbf:

TBH i've watched it twice lol The first time was in the auditions and Simon was bashing on about how they'd 'sell their own mums' etc So i thought people didn't like them because they were little shits. However the second time i watched (last night), they were, as previously mentioned, more than a little shit.

I think when Louie watches them, he pretends they're really good.

As for quiffs, they seem to have improved. It hurts me to type that.

I really wish i didn't know what you were talking about.

The sooner the X-Factor finishes, the better. It's sad that it monopolises the weekend to the extent that it does. Those who appear on it make me yearn for the day when oxygen is rationed.

The sooner the X-Factor finishes, the better. It's sad that it monopolises the weekend to the extent that it does. Those who appear on it make me yearn for the day when oxygen is rationed.

haha the club singers are merely the pawns.

Back
Top Bottom