John Lydon voting for Trump "Joe Biden is in all practicality senile..."

Is this a... but his emails?

2c0a8c72be38dd9bd537ee1f802b3cdb.jpg

Is this the same Rudy Guliani who lied about where he was and what he was doing on 9/11?
Let's see what his wife has to say about him.
Rudy Giuliani’s wife says he’s a cheating liar

Nice deflection, it's the only thing democrats know. Emails , wire transfers. Crack pipes dont lie. Hunter is a degenerate. Hunter Biden,the drug addict. Used by his parents . Instead of getting him in rehab, they used him for money.

Nice deflection, it's the only thing democrats know. Emails , wire transfers. Crack pipes dont lie. Hunter is a degenerate. Hunter Biden,the drug addict. Used by his parents . Instead of getting him in rehab, they used him for money.
Well exactly. So far I've heard that Steve Bannon is involved as well as Rudy, that the Russians are once again meddling or that this is a smear job. OK fine, but are the emails and texts real or not? I am yet to hear either Joe or Hunter deny their veracity, or the FBI for that matter who had them for a YEAR before 'accidentally' destroying the computer. Guess the computer store guy outsmarted the bureau, LOL.

Joe Biden always denied knowing anything about his sons business dealings and that is patently false, not only did he know he appeared to be profiting from it and this should really be scrutinised a lot more than it is.

Well exactly. So far I've heard that Steve Bannon is involved as well as Rudy, that the Russians are once again meddling or that this is a smear job. OK fine, but are the emails and texts real or not? I am yet to hear either Joe or Hunter deny their veracity, or the FBI for that matter who had them for a YEAR before 'accidentally' destroying the computer. Guess the computer store guy outsmarted the bureau, LOL.

Joe Biden always denied knowing anything about his sons business dealings and that is patently false, not only did he know he appeared to be profiting from it and this should really be scrutinised a lot more than it is.
Don't bet on the MSM news to provide let alone expose that information either. It's a disgrace!

OH MY GOD, REALLY?!

If you are hoping for a 'but her emails' moment with this story you are going to be sadly disappointed. No-one cares, and the fact that you lot seem to be putting so much faith in it shows your desperation.

If you are hoping for a 'but her emails' moment with this story you are going to be sadly disappointed. No-one cares, and the fact that you lot seem to be putting so much faith in it shows your desperation.
Yet you are here.

Don't bet on the MSM news to provide let alone expose that information either. It's a disgrace!
The censorship over this legitimate news story is kinda breathtaking. Imagine if it was one of Trump's kids?

I'm not desperate at all, I have been predicting a Trump win for a while. I knew the Biden's have been dirty, I think even many Dem supporters do as well, it just struck me to see how brazen this dude was in his emails, that and the censorship that took place over it, when the same orgs were happy to run with Trump pee-pee dossier is what struck me the most.

The censorship over this legitimate news story is kinda breathtaking. Imagine if it was one of Trump's kids?
I agree, bhops. It is breathtaking. To have said it was disgraceful is an easy out. It's actually unconscionable!

I'm not desperate at all, I have been predicting a Trump win for a while. I knew the Biden's have been dirty, I think even many Dem supporters do as well, it just struck me to see how brazen this dude was in his emails, that and the censorship that took place over it, when the same orgs were happy to run with Trump pee-pee dossier is what struck me the most.
I see you lot are now exercised over the fact that Biden once owned a house.

I think he's blown it - him drugged up to the eyeballs playing to his core base at a rally is still quite an exhilaratingly subversive thing - but when he said that the election postal ballot was rigged what he was really saying is that he has no power - he can't drain the swamp - he can't improve the lives of ordinary Americans - the 'dems' won't let him.

So they may as well vote Dem & get the organ grinder.

Plus the attack on Clinton from Trump & Bernie Bros was aligned - warmonger, stood by rapist Bill, emails - but the attack on Harris is divided into Radical Leftie & Harsh Prosecutor & the attack on Biden is unfocused - sleepy, creepy, his son? Meh.

But a week in politics is a long time & all that...

I think he's blown it - him drugged up to the eyeballs playing to his core base at a rally is still quite an exhilaratingly subversive thing - but when he said that the election postal ballot was rigged what he was really saying is that he has no power - he can't drain the swamp - he can't improve the lives of ordinary Americans - the 'dems' won't let him.

So they may as well vote Dem & get the organ grinder.

Plus the attack on Clinton from Trump & Bernie Bros was aligned - warmonger, stood by rapist Bill, emails - but the attack on Harris is divided into Radical Leftie & Harsh Prosecutor & the attack on Biden is unfocused - sleepy, creepy, his son? Meh.

But a week in politics is a long time & all that...
Any comment on Hunter's emails? Like, any?

I see you lot are now exercised over the fact that Biden once owned a house.
Nah, it's more the part where Hunter is cutting deals all over the world with dodgy companies and then acknowledges in emails that 'pop' gets cut in for a piece of the action. Yeah I think it's that part.

Any comment on Hunter's emails? Like, any?

They're not cutting through. Not even online.

Trump's scandals didn't cut through either - his current problem is his own messaging.

They're not cutting through. Not even online.

Trump's scandals didn't cut through either - his current problem is his own messaging.
No I'm asking you personally what you make of them. Trump's supposed corruption is a big deal to Dems so in return I'm wanting to know what you make of these very shady emails?

Back
Top Bottom