Johnny Marr - News At Ten - talks about reunion offers (October 21, 2021)

Usual Smiths references - Johnny is on the News At Ten (UK National News bulletin) shortly:

The above post was initially promoting the appearance on ITV and the text was subsequently changed.
News At Ten averages approx. 2.5 million viewers nightly.
FWD.

Edit:
Brief video clips, Morrissey mention by Nina.
Blossoms & Rick - the 'heads up would be nice' restated.
Couple of offers to reform - not as many as suggested.
Re: being offered any money to reform The Smiths:
'Because there has to be a friendship there... and the band aren't really friends.'

FWD.

Nothing more boring than hearing about possible or impossible Smiths reunions. Give me a great Moz solo album and tour instead (with a good setlist).
Agreed, but the way things are going, we're more likely to get a full Smiths reunion than a great Moz album and a good setlist!

So not much actual news about then?

Agreed, but the way things are going, we're more likely to get a full Smiths reunion than a great Moz album and a good setlist!
Well you never know. I'm in the minority but I loved the last album. I do think he needs to change up concert setlists though. His repertoire is huge and he needs to play for longer and be more respectful/mindful of his audience.

I really don't care anymore. Both Moz and Marr moved on long ago, and so should their fans. A lot of what Moz has released has been brilliant, especially Viva Hate and Vauxhall and I. Quarry is good too.

The occasion is the James Bond movie and number one song with Billie Eillisch - if that isn’t enough to open door, what would then do the trick?

It is beneficial and we can be sure Johnny’s happy having played on a number one.

I don’t think he wrote anything on the sound track though (?) :(

But the Smiths got half of the time when you consider the snipeshots of music as well - not bad for a dead band.

It is beneficial and we can be sure Johnny’s happy having played on a number one.

I don’t think he wrote anything on the sound track though (?) :(
The bond track is awful. That girl's vocals just sound like every wispy haunty trailer female vocal we get every other day. Marr's guitar is barely heard in it. I picked up a twang as the very last note but that's all I heard of Marr.

The bond track is awful. That girl's vocals just sound like every wispy haunty trailer female vocal we get every other day. Marr's guitar is barely heard in it. I picked up a twang as the very last note but that's all I heard of Marr.

well, it was a good gig, whatever pays the bills. Though we can be sure he’d be happier if it was one of his own songs. Lol.

I wonder if Marr offered to or was even asked if he would write something for the album.

He’s worked with Zimmer before
(? I believe ) so I’m surprised he didn’t get any co-writes on it. :(

I did come across this NME article
which was a bit misleading, saying he’s writing it ....

I don't give a.F. about if they are good friends or not. Who cares! The smiths made good.music. And you still alive you should play a few gigs for the fans. Then ...after, go about your business .lives.. you don't have to be friends. Just like some humans don't get along with some or.many annoying people, family,or coworkers. Etc.just do it. Why do I have to watch other musicians playing your music when the smiths still can do it. ! Jerks !

well, it was a good gig, whatever pays the bills. Though we can be sure he’d be happier if it was one of his own songs. Lol.

I wonder if Marr offered to or was even asked if he would write something for the album.

He’s worked with Zimmer before
(? I believe ) so I’m surprised he didn’t get any co-writes on it. :(

I did come across this NME article
which was a bit misleading, saying he’s writing it ....

Apparently he plays on a half the album so to speak but only time will tell if u can hear over Zimmer frame's warble.

you should be on the hunt for the dingo that ate one of your children rather being on here on a friday night.

Ha ha ha. You can put Johnny down all you want, but he's the main topic on this board. Think why that is. Hopefully Morrissey gets a kick in the pants to get back in the game.

I would hope somebody sends an invitation for tea x 4.

They need to get on with it before any health issues make it impossible to.

It only needs to be

The smiths at old trafford may 22 2022
The smiths at wembley may 25 2022

The smiths at estadio Azteca June 1 2022
The smiths at estadio River plate June 3 2022

The smiths at rose bowl Pasadena June 6 2022
The smiths at yankee stadium June 9 2022

:unsure:

hmmmmmm? why all the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: pap here?
lets call a science committee to find out........
science committee findings: the twat has no forum :lbf: :hammer:

Everyone* craved a Suede Brett/Butler reunion and when it happened it was a sub par record by The Tears. So many reunions are a waste of time and can't live up to the hype.
*When I say everyone I mean 10 or 20 people.
That I truly agree with. At the time Brett was also in a creative rut, which he got out only by reforming Suede five years later. Butler on the other hand has really slid out of view, I only remember him on guesting on a Pet Shop Boys track two years ago.

Espero que alguien envíe una invitación para el té x 4.

Deben seguir adelante antes de que cualquier problema de salud lo haga imposible.

Solo necesita ser

The smiths en old trafford el 22 de mayo de 2022
The smiths en wembley el 25 de mayo de 2022

The smiths en el estadio Azteca el 1 de junio de 2022
The smiths en el estadio River Plate el 3 de junio de 2022

The smiths en el rose bowl de Pasadena el 6 de junio de 2022
The smiths en el yankee stadium el 9 de junio de 2022
siiiiiiiiiii RIVER PLATE ARGENTINA :pulgar:! I WANT :rezar: JOHNNY AND MOZ➡️➡️🇦🇷🇦🇷

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom