Johnny Marr reviews books on The Smiths - BBC Radio 4

Johnny Marr reviews books on The Smiths - BBC Radio 4
Ahead of the publication of his autobiography, Johnny Marr gives his first broadcast interview to the Today programme on BBC Radio 4.

He met the BBC's Colin Paterson at Manchester’s Central Library, where he used to go when playing truant from school, and reviewed the books on the shelf dedicated to The Smiths.

(Photo: Johnny Marr standing next to a bookcase. Credit: BBC)

Release date:
31 October 2016
Duration:
2 minutes

39300_marr_bbcradio4.jpg

Also see forum post by Uncleskinny:

Johnny Marr's 'Set The Boy Free' Spotify playlist

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no bias, you just think there is. We don't censor. Your position seems to be - being nasty to everyone but Morrissey=OK; being nasty to Morrissey=Not OK. It's all comment whether you like 0r agree with it or not. So stop whining. And post what the hell you like. Because I and everyone on this site encourage you to.
People defend Morrissey on a Morrissey forum, shocker!

some of us remember when it wasn't embarrassing to support what he said.

I'm not sure what you mean here. My point is that someone here, a regular contributor, literally made something up as a reflex response to defend Morrissey when he wasn't even the subject. A ridiculous, defend-at-all-costs, they've-all-got-it-in-for-me position, with zero logicality. And I bet you 100% this will get thrown back at me with the same non-existent accusations. Just you watch. Anyway, in summary - arseholes.

You're a stranger person Uncle Skinny, no wonder you have a dead-end job. Yes, I did look into your accounts via Tor.

You're a stranger person Uncle Skinny, no wonder you have a dead-end job. Yes, I did look into your accounts via Tor.
Oh dear oh dear. If travelling the world as a troubleshooter for a multinational company is a dead end job, I'll take it every time, you creepy f***er.

Oh and not to labour the point, once the arguments are over it's the messenger that gets attacked. Play the ball, not the man.

Last edited:
In all the discussion on this thread I completely missed the fact that Johnny is wearing a suit jacket over a giant yellow jumper. Dead. :lbf:

Tor is simply a method of layering network routing, it wouldn't slow you to 'look into' shit. Please don't make any further poor IT centric posts. It makes me want to burn people .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom